Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her question boxes end with a white heart and (hey it might be coincidence) so do a lot of answers. Or it’s the heart face emoji.

Reactions: 2
Um ok sorry huns this is VERY weird to me. HER DAD had to show a close up of his daughter's tit? Like, yeah, of course breastfeeding is natural and yes boobs are sexualised but there is no bleeping way I'd be handing my father my phone asking him to get the tit shot for the health professional. Just do it yourself you weirdo. Keen to hear your thoughts guys, maybe you think differently but I'm gonna stand my ground and say this is crossing a line
View attachment 833192
Too far!

Reactions: 3
0FD9A469-BC33-460A-A1E0-F17EE01D297E.png

why has she used a picture of her feeding just sat in her house… that’s not feeding in public! And we just know she’ll have loads of pictures of herself feeding in public…it’s Imogen!

9CFB84AE-18D4-4A21-8838-E409C73448E3.png

Why were they both changing the babies nappy at 1.30!!?? They used tape to hold the nappies together because they couldn’t afford to buy more-what if they had a tit??? Did they just get left in a crappy nappy because they couldn’t afford more?? That’s disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
‘I’m aware some people don’t want to or can’t invest’ when talking about their £1k pushchair that was #gifted - well you didn’t invest did you Grimmo!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This story PISSED ME OFFFF
What a condescending little twit! (& we all know nobody asked how to say it 🙄)

not sure who the girl is, but if Imo was my sis or auntie shed get smacked in them crusty lips
She’ll always be Renaynay to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
‘I’m aware some people don’t want to or can’t invest’ when talking about their £1k pushchair that was #gifted - well you didn’t invest did you Grimmo!
This irked me too!! As someone who is pregnant (not the only women ever imogen FYI) I'm currently looking at prams and my investment and this just pissed me off.... you looked at loads in shops then did the hard begging! I get that these influencers get gifted stuff but don't then go on about the process of buying it and investing when you have done no such thing .... I'm sure if silver cross or icandy or buggaboo reached out you'd have grabbed those too and they'd have been perfect 🙄

Reactions: 12
If it was gifted would she have to like show it and the features etc like she would if it was for an ad because she hasn’t done any of that, showing Hugo, herself and spencer pushing it ain’t selling it to me….imagine being given a £1000+ pram and not even advertising it properly.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 833718

why has she used a picture of her feeding just sat in her house… that’s not feeding in public! And we just know she’ll have loads of pictures of herself feeding in public…it’s Imogen!

View attachment 833721

Why were they both changing the babies nappy at 1.30!!?? They used tape to hold the nappies together because they couldn’t afford to buy more-what if they had a tit??? Did they just get left in a crappy nappy because they couldn’t afford more?? That’s disgusting.
Shes making a show of her mum and dad by constantly saying they were poor, didn't have anything etc. We get it Imogen! But I'm sure at some point alot of parents struggled and had to make sacrifices. I myself have a very well paid job but still couldn't stretch my pay one month so went without food for a few days so my son could eat and not notice there wasn't much to eat. Doesn't make me any better parent than someone who didn't struggle and vice versa.
The whole dad filming her boob is weird. Breastfeeding is very natural and yes if the baby needs to eat whip it out. But ffs film your own tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
After watching her story, I replied and asked her how the pram was an investment when it’s ‘gifted’ and she blocked me :ROFLMAO:

God she’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The baby is going to get called Ray Ray or nay nay too much of a mouthful.

Reactions: 3
If Imogen feels fine feeding her anywhere then why did they need to run back to the car the other day? What was wrong with a cafe or a bench?

Reactions: 29
If Imogen feels fine feeding her anywhere then why did they need to run back to the car the other day? What was wrong with a cafe or a bench?
Yeah, instead of leaving the poor baby to scream the duration of the walk back to the car.

Reactions: 16
Pisses me off that these influencers just get handed/given things for free, especially when you know people that either can’t afford to spend that kind of money or spend £1,000s on new baby stuff. That pram they have they could have afforded to buy one themselves, why not donate the gifted one to people less fortunate and buy your own. Other people/companies are basically providing for your child by giving you everything for free. Tbh it means more being able to buy it yourself.

Reactions: 15
Just seen her latest tiktok… it is so obvious that isn’t chocolate on her lip!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone ever come across anyone quite as self indulgent and manipulative as her? Her recent stories have really annoyed me.

Oh and can someone tell this woman it is not normal to keep creating all these nicknames of affection for people. She’s literally a false sense of security for these people for in return she gets the attention she so craves

Reactions: 10
Here she is back with the woe is me and my parents were so poor claims. Girl we all know you and your siblings all went to private school and you used to own designer bags when you were a teenager 😂 also, grew up in Brighton - known for being a very expensive place to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen her latest tiktok… it is so obvious that isn’t chocolate on her lip!🤣🤣
Definitely look like puncture marks… imagine having a baby a few weeks old and having to blow up your already over inflated lips! Still look crusty af too!

Reactions: 9
Hmmm I'm a bit on the fence with the whole 'dad holding the phone to the health visitor to check the latch'. There are ways to do that in such a way that her Dad won't see anything she doesn't want him to. For instance, I would personally be happy to pass my dad my phone, have him look away and direct him to move the camera whichever way if he was the only one in the house to help. As a midwife, I know all too well that we and HV's call round or phone at the most inconvenient times 😂 however, I know this family have form for being a bit creepy with each other. Maybe she's playing up to it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.