Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like people just throw around reflux and colic as a reason why the babies crying when in truth, babies do just cry sometimes for no apparent reason.

My youngest who's now 16 months has reflux, I know this because I was scrubbing lamb hotpot off my beige carpet and out my grout where he had projectile vomited it all up on Friday night! We can't give him water as he throes it up and we had to replace a 6 month old sofa when he was 8 months old because he destroyed it with sick!! I had to travel round pharmacy's in 3 different towns to get carobel as it was sold out everywhere at one time. I also slept upright with him on my chest as if you laid him down even at an angle, he would throw his feed up and cover himself and his bed in sick. Now that's reflux!
Oh god that sounds tough 😣

Reactions: 2
I feel like people just throw around reflux and colic as a reason why the babies crying when in truth, babies do just cry sometimes for no apparent reason.

My youngest who's now 16 months has reflux, I know this because I was scrubbing lamb hotpot off my beige carpet and out my grout where he had projectile vomited it all up on Friday night! We can't give him water as he throes it up and we had to replace a 6 month old sofa when he was 8 months old because he destroyed it with sick!! I had to travel round pharmacy's in 3 different towns to get carobel as it was sold out everywhere at one time. I also slept upright with him on my chest as if you laid him down even at an angle, he would throw his feed up and cover himself and his bed in sick. Now that's reflux!
This is what I mean. A HV suggested silent reflux to me when we were having issues with crying but it wasn’t, it was just newborn behaviour and an immature digestive system that my little one quickly grew out of. I really feel for parents who have babies with genuine reflux/silent reflux as it must be so hard to see your baby uncomfortable and upset a lot of the time.

From what Imo is alluding she has a fast letdown & fast flow which is probably causing Renaynay to splutter and take in more air which in turn causes the trapped wind which is why she’s trying to master laid back feeding as that helps with the flow. So all of this suggests she’s getting feeding support already so all the questions on insta are all about engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My little boy was hospitalised due to reflux as he was failing to thrive. It was the most traumatic time for us as new parents. We spent nights watching him scream in agony and I remember my husband and I collapsing on his nursery floor one night just sobbing through sheer exhaustion. It angers me went these so called influencers throw around the word reflux without actually ever seen what real reflux is like. My son is now a very healthy 15 year old but those early days were extremely tough

• Heart
Reactions: 16
watching this old video of hers and i cant with the way spencer is acting why does it look like he is a grandad in the video they both look so old

Reactions: 5
Know what I never understood even back when I liked her (weirdo I was) that she “never swears on her channel” and she said it’s because she doesn’t want mums ect to think they can’t watch her stuff around kids but she literally talks about sex every video??? I reckon honestly they never do it and that’s why. Wonder how long it’ll take for the stomach condition (which is chronic and life threatening and people have actually died from) to come back. “Being a mummy with a chronic stomach condition **EMOTIONAL**

Reactions: 20
I always find it funny how she's a 'very emotional person' and cries constantly but 99% of the time on her videos she barely sheds a tear. Yes she scrunches her face up and has mastered the toddler-who-just-dropped-their-ice-cream face, but barely sheds an actual tear.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Know what I never understood even back when I liked her (weirdo I was) that she “never swears on her channel” and she said it’s because she doesn’t want mums ect to think they can’t watch her stuff around kids but she literally talks about sex every video??? I reckon honestly they never do it and that’s why. Wonder how long it’ll take for the stomach condition (which is chronic and life threatening and people have actually died from) to come back. “Being a mummy with a chronic stomach condition **EMOTIONAL**
I think (I may be wrong) there’s something to do with monetising on Youtube and swearing. So if she doesn’t swear she gets more money?

Reactions: 2
Rewatching her old story times and LOOK AT HER LIPS. How can she deny lip fillers??? Honestly nobody cares that she has had work done, its the fact she lies

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I still find it so sudden how she randomly got pregnant just as Zoella & Elle Darby announced that they were preggers. Her mum seemed genuinely shocked like she didn’t know they were trying. I can’t get over her “finding out I’m pregnant” on the toilet just like Elle video 😂. Elle’s seemed so much more genuine. Does IMO actually put her money into other business ideas like other YouTubers? Not talking about her flop “brand” either. The YT game could die one day it’s in her interest to be smart with the money.

Reactions: 8
this must be it! Instead of just saying that but making up a big song and dance of how she doesn’t swear but she’s a “potty mouth” in real life 🤢

huns I don’t drink now please don’t judge me

I think (I may be wrong) there’s something to do with monetising on Youtube and swearing. So if she doesn’t swear she gets more money?

Reactions: 1
Imo has a new insta pic of all 3 of them. Will Spenny be doing the same on his. 🥴😆

View attachment 829421
It really pisses me off that she uses a dove emoji after her daughter’s name! That’s generally used when someone’s died!! My best friend had 2 twin miscarriages and used a dove to symbolise her lost babies but Imogen is that bleeping stupid and narcissistic that it doesn’t matter to her because we should ‘just unfollow’ if she’s triggering. She’s a daft cow.

Reactions: 13
I’m still not over ‘Renaelia’ it just hits my ear all wrong. I feel if you’re gonna basically make up your own name then 4 syllables is just way too many to make it sound natural.

All it makes me think of is renal/rectal/anal I dunno. Just ew

Reactions: 28
I’m still not over ‘Renaelia’ it just hits my ear all wrong. I feel if you’re gonna basically make up your own name then 4 syllables is just way too many to make it sound natural.

All it makes me think of is renal/rectal/anal I dunno. Just ew
Honestly as a teacher, I would have to shorten the name in class! 😂

Reactions: 7
Does it bother anyone else that the unit under the tv is not even central under it… ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.