Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in 2018 when I was a hun I watched her failed friendship videos around my boyfriend and he used to say ‘nobody is this unlucky’ ‘she’s definitely making this up’ and I used to say ‘how dare you call her a LIAR she’s the most REAL and HONEST YOUTUBER on this platform!’ Like am I not embarazzed?? This is really embarazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Just watched her video, can someone tell me why she phoned Spencer so they could say the birth weight together? I am pissing myself. You can’t even hear him 😂😂😂 they just get weirder and weirder

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Back in 2018 when I was a hun I watched her failed friendship videos around my boyfriend and he used to say ‘nobody is this unlucky’ ‘she’s definitely making this up’ and I used to say ‘how dare you call her a LIAR she’s the most REAL and HONEST YOUTUBER on this platform!’ Like am I not embarazzed?? This is really embarazzing
I think we've all been there 😬🙈

Reactions: 12
Just watched her video, can someone tell me why she phoned Spencer so they could say the birth weight together? I am pissing myself. You can’t even hear him 😂😂😂 they just get weirder and weirder
she is so bleeping weird, she doesn’t given spencer a minute to breathe

Reactions: 7
Balloons for hitting 300,000 followers on insta? I do not understand the social media/youtube lifestyle 😅

Reactions: 22
Sorry but has anyone seen Spencer’s post of him and his brother with the baby? They are literally posed like a couple 🤣😭

I also really wish someone would buy Imogen some Vaseline or chapstick

Reactions: 17
“Spencer surprised me with these balloons” The biggest lie is that he can even surprise her with anything because he’s never allowed out on his own!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Considering Renaynay was a 6lber at 41 weeks she’s looking really chunky now, the supposed constant breastfeeding is paying off, it’s lovely to see actually!

Reactions: 8
Judging by these questions, is imo saying ra-nay-nay has reflux? Watch it angels...

My baby had the worst reflux EVER. The Health visitor said she’d never seen a case like it and she cried.

(don’t want to offend anyone’s babas that have reflux, it’s just the way Imo is)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would her most loving, caring, amazing, perfect, soulmate of a husband buy her a cake that he knows she can’t eat.. unless she does eat it.. but just doesn't want to tell her huns she eats because of her sToMaCh cOnDiTiOn

Reactions: 20
Judging by these questions, is imo saying ra-nay-nay has reflux? Watch it angels...

My baby had the worst reflux EVER. The Health visitor said she’d never seen a case like it and she cried.

(don’t want to offend anyone’s babas that have reflux, it’s just the way Imo is)
I feel like reflux is a bit of a buzzword and is massively over disgnosed when 99% of the time it’s just normal newborn immature digestive system and they grow out of it quickly.

Didnt Elle Darby mention that Saint had reflux and shortly after she stopped BF, then never mentioned reflux again?

Her questions are all for engagement - there are plenty of IBCLCs on insta and she will also have access to her local infant feeding team.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like people just throw around reflux and colic as a reason why the babies crying when in truth, babies do just cry sometimes for no apparent reason.

My youngest who's now 16 months has reflux, I know this because I was scrubbing lamb hotpot off my beige carpet and out my grout where he had projectile vomited it all up on Friday night! We can't give him water as he throes it up and we had to replace a 6 month old sofa when he was 8 months old because he destroyed it with sick!! I had to travel round pharmacy's in 3 different towns to get carobel as it was sold out everywhere at one time. I also slept upright with him on my chest as if you laid him down even at an angle, he would throw his feed up and cover himself and his bed in sick. Now that's reflux!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel like people just throw around reflux and colic as a reason why the babies crying when in truth, babies do just cry sometimes for no apparent reason.

My youngest who's now 16 months has reflux, I know this because I was scrubbing lamb hotpot off my beige carpet and out my grout where he had projectile vomited it all up on Friday night! We can't give him water as he throes it up and we had to replace a 6 month old sofa when he was 8 months old because he destroyed it with sick!! I had to travel round pharmacy's in 3 different towns to get carobel as it was sold out everywhere at one time. I also slept upright with him on my chest as if you laid him down even at an angle, he would throw his feed up and cover himself and his bed in sick. Now that's reflux!
It depends, if it’s silent reflux, it’s harder to diagnose as they don’t always throw up mine never did, but was on carobel from about 8 weeks old and it helped her a lot

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.