Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has a podcast? I never knew that! She doesn’t ever mention it which is odd, every other influencer promotes theirs like crazy. She’s a strange girl.
She probably wants people to forget about it, the parts I remember she didn’t come accross well. She said she was always horrible to any woman her dad was seeing. That doesn’t do her “I’m just so loving to everyone aren’t I? Ask my Mum!” image any good.

Reactions: 8
Oh bleeping hell the whole new narrative to fit the perfect birth date now ffs, Imogen nobody cares that deeply about your kids due date 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop deeping EVERYTHING and focus on your newborn like you said you would do 283901 posts ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her stories make no sense when it was her the one throughout the whole 5 years that she was pregnant making tiktoks saying “hi I’m 27 weeks today”, “I’m Imogen and I’m 32 weeks”. She was the one that made a big deal about the weeks/dates. She blatantly lied saying she was 39 weeks when she obviously knew she was 41?? The only reason she’s saying all this is because the midwife said it in the vlog so people picked up on it😂 had it not been for that, she probably would have said she was due on 09/09/19 to get all the 9s in there😂😂

Reactions: 35
She’s bleeping mental, REN is not the same as Wren! Re-nay-lee-a as she says it’s pronounced doesn’t even sound like Wren! Why not just call her Robyn or Wren and Aelia as a middle name or Sol as that means sun too, or even sunny! As for Florence again, simple you got married in Florence, hence the name, not all about the number 9 and 19! Honestly, BATSHIT CRAZY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know I’m very late, genuinely not watched a video of hers in forever but just stuck her birth vlog because it was recommended and my oh my within the first frame she looks so much healthier in her face now than she did before. Think pregnancy did wonders for her

Reactions: 9
What does she mean by she hates the whole over due thing? If your overdue your overdue there’s nothing wrong with that? It’s actually better for the baby to be in there as long as possible to a certain point

Reactions: 22
I must be weird as I quite like the name, I'm not a fan of it with Florence as a middle name though as it's a bit of a tongue twister (Although Florence and Aurelia are one of favourite names at the moment - I quite like Florence Aurelia but it sounds too similar to Lawrence of Arabia 😂)

Why all the mental gymnastics about the meaning though? 🤨 A Wren is not a Robin and I get the "Aelia" bit kinda but again a bit of a stretch according to their reasoning. At least Florence has a clear cut meaning but even then they said it in a roundabout way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do influencers insist on posting pics of their leaking breasts? It’s weird. Yes it happens but the rest of us just get on with it and carry spare breast pads. If she continues to breastfeed she’s gonna be another Carys to whom breastfeeding is a personality trait

Reactions: 12
BC448CE4-A92F-4295-8984-FE17E80DA932.png

this isn’t to show the state of her, it’s for all her huns to message her like “omg look how quickly you’ve bounced back” “you look amazing” blah blah…. And ofc her drip of a husband thinks she looks sexy 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 805257

this isn’t to show the state of her, it’s for all her huns to message her like “omg look how quickly you’ve bounced back” “you look amazing” blah blah…. And ofc her drip of a husband thinks she looks sexy 😒
100% She’s so transparent.

Sick of seeing these stories of her trying to be ✨relatable✨

Reactions: 20
I mean if my husband said to me I looked sexy 2 weeks after having a baby in my baggy pjs, with god knows when last washed hair, leaky boobs and unable to even hold a conversation together he would've got a stern raised eyebrow and a f off - as I would've genuinely thought he was winding me up or trying to make me feel better by exaggerating it and making it unbelievable.

Luckily he just went with a 'you look fine' . Possibly the only answer he could give without me biting his head off 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
View attachment 805257

I think they've both got some odd Munchausen by proxy fetish where the more ill and drained the other one looks, the more they fancy them 😂 Imos sucked the life out of Spencer so he's a walking corpse and Spencer finds Imogen irresistible when she's just given birth, leaking milk and sweating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.