Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 805257

this isn’t to show the state of her, it’s for all her huns to message her like “omg look how quickly you’ve bounced back” “you look amazing” blah blah…. And ofc her drip of a husband thinks she looks sexy 😒
I still reckon whenever she tells us how amazing Spencer has says she is the reality is that she’s had some sort of meltdown going “I’m a mess, I’m not sexy… *silence from Spencer*!…do you think I’m still sexy Spency?!” and he says “absolutely, 100%” while casually knocking down another wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another instagrammer who thinks they’re the first woman to breastfeed.

Do we think she will make up a health condition a la Elle Darby as an excuse to stop breastfeeding or will she be honest? Because I don’t see her doing it long term

Reactions: 8
That smug giggle and cleavage flash on her last instagram story where she's essentially showing that she's shrunk back to her pre-pregnancy body makes me want to smack her right in her duck lips. No wonder she doesnt have any friend because normal people would tell her to stop, its not normal
And she’s using a filter that massively slims your face so she can look even smaller. She’s just fishing for compliments as usual.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s edited out the little hole in the babies ear on her photo she put on her story? It seems to be on the left ear and in both photos the baby is showing her left side... you can tell by her hands that the photo isn’t flipped
I thought the same thing when I saw the photo yesterday! I’m sure she’ll be on stories later going on about it after she’s had a read on here

Reactions: 5
I had the exact same reaction so I had a snoop and Gustard appears to be her husband's last name 😂 It's not an ode to custard and Gus Gus, thank God
Yea it is! You can’t help your last name but the kid is gonna get teased so bad in school with a name like that

Reactions: 1
no clue! Lol! i only found her relatively recently and quickly stopped watching aside from to see what carnage was coming next! I can only assume she did one a while ago or something rather than it being recent?? God knows! Lol!

I was two weeks overdue when I was born, my mum wasn’t impressed! I don’t have kids but I can’t understand the issue? Surely you get given the due which I always understood to be relatively fluid in terms of what might happen and surely as long as your baby comes at a point where it’s healthy and in one piece, what’s the problem? :/ I don’t understand why it’s a big deal? Or is it just influencers that make a big fuss!! :/
When you've been pregnant for 42 weeks believe me its a big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i was 8 days overdue and believe me I was telling everyone how overdue I was due to how crap I felt haha. there is no way she got things mixed up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wrens and Robins are completely different birds. Not 'actually associated' with each other at all.

Re-nay-lee-ah... sounds like some kind of kidney failure. Renal. Kidneys. Stupid name. Stupid woman. Call the baby Robin or Florence. Idiot.

Everyone knows due dates aren't an exact science. Was the baby planned? If so she would surely know when her last period was.

Edited to add...Has she said how much baby weighed? She doesn't look especially small or large. Pretty average for a newborn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I still think the baby was called Angelica and after salads deleted story they had to come up with something else quick… didn’t Elle darby change her kids name after someone leaked it too?? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 805257

this isn’t to show the state of her, it’s for all her huns to message her like “omg look how quickly you’ve bounced back” “you look amazing” blah blah…. And ofc her drip of a husband thinks she looks sexy 😒
Why is she obsessed with telling us she had chocolate in her teeth?! I barely watch her but in the videos I do watch she always seems to say this?!!

Reactions: 9
Will Spenny surprise her for reaching 300k followers on insta and after they upload the video she’ll go back down to 299k followers. #399k (Like the time when she reached 400k subscribers on youtube and Spenny surprised her with the garden bubble thing, then she went back down to 399k) 🤣

770C07CF-EB94-43B3-A407-AD299F94EF89.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for one second she ‘didn’t know when her last period was’. Just go back on your story archives hun as you like to announce to insta every time it’s that time of the month x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is it when a “celeb” gives birth they act like they’re the only ones to and give all this advice out like they’re experts on the matter.

Reactions: 18
On a serious note - just what else can she hype up for future content without showing Renaelia and putting her out there? House renovations maybe but then what?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.