Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has a podcast? I never knew that! She doesn’t ever mention it which is odd, every other influencer promotes theirs like crazy. She’s a strange girl.
no clue! Lol! i only found her relatively recently and quickly stopped watching aside from to see what carnage was coming next! I can only assume she did one a while ago or something rather than it being recent?? God knows! Lol!

What does she mean by she hates the whole over due thing? If your overdue your overdue there’s nothing wrong with that? It’s actually better for the baby to be in there as long as possible to a certain point
I was two weeks overdue when I was born, my mum wasn’t impressed! I don’t have kids but I can’t understand the issue? Surely you get given the due which I always understood to be relatively fluid in terms of what might happen and surely as long as your baby comes at a point where it’s healthy and in one piece, what’s the problem? :/ I don’t understand why it’s a big deal? Or is it just influencers that make a big fuss!! :/

Reactions: 6
View attachment 805257

this isn’t to show the state of her, it’s for all her huns to message her like “omg look how quickly you’ve bounced back” “you look amazing” blah blah…. And ofc her drip of a husband thinks she looks sexy 😒
Ahh I remember this phase all too well, my husband was having an affair with a sloth, my friend moved in with me and drove me up the bend I had PND and my newborn had colic ✨magical ✨

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ahh I remember this phase all too well, my husband was having an affair with a sloth, my friend moved in with me and drove me up the bend I had PND and my newborn had colic ✨magical ✨
Could me old fashioned but she could wear such nicer clothes as a new Mum why is it all such light coloured it looks awful

Reactions: 1
I don’t get these two. Didn’t reveal her name for 3 weeks. Spenny was on delete duty… and now they have her named typed on their insta bios?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The bit in the name video that made my butthole twinge through creepiness was when they looked each other in the eye and said the name at the same time. They’d clearly been practicing 🤣

I also think that amongst her wanging on about world’s most special name™️ She says that wren means small bird and therefore I think that might just be the link to robins because they are both small birds. It’s a classic.

Reactions: 10

Not too sure if this has been posted on here but going to leave it here anyway. Haven’t watched it yet but the huns are in the comments moaning so have to give it a watch now 😂

• Haha
I never want to undermine someone’s claim of anxiety, but the things she claims to be anxious about are not very believable. It was all, stop pressuring me HUNZ to reveal my baby, I’m anxious.

Then on the other hand, here’s a million obscure hints, descriptions, explanations and a RAW BIRTH VIDEO that has been plugged on every social media platform known to man! bore offffff

Reactions: 27

Not too sure if this has been posted on here but going to leave it here anyway. Haven’t watched it yet but the huns are in the comments moaning so have to give it a watch now 😂
He seems like a super stalker of Imogen. I always thought her huns were around the age of 13 and female 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We get it Imo. You out found you were pregnant. 🤰🏻You were pregnant for 40 weeks or was it 41 weeks❓Your baby girl is called Renaelia. 👶🏻 We don’t need another TikTok of the same clips. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That smug giggle and cleavage flash on her last instagram story where she's essentially showing that she's shrunk back to her pre-pregnancy body makes me want to smack her right in her duck lips. No wonder she doesnt have any friend because normal people would tell her to stop, its not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just caught up on the last few pages… yet to watch the baby name reveal video but I noticed she’s wearing that green tracksuit in the video and she was wearing that on stories on Oct 3rd when she was going on about putting makeup on and the baby peeing on her then on 5th Oct she put up that big speech about wanting to put up a video that day introducing baby but filming was interrupted and everytime she gets ready baby wants feeding/changing/sleeping etc…. So going by her wearing that green tracksuit on stories on the 3rd and having her makeup done, then looking exactly the same in the name reveal video that tells me she had already filmed it before she was making excuses on stories about introducing baby…?? Or am I missing something???

Reactions: 22
Just clicked on her newest video and I feel sick… drunk on daddy’s love and mummy’s milk? Wtf??? I may be stoned but that’s a bit much no?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
He seems like a super stalker of Imogen. I always thought her huns were around the age of 13 and female 😭
Yeah I get that stalker vibe too now I’ve watched it. I remember the video he made before this too 😂
Just clicked on her newest video and I feel sick… drunk on daddy’s love and mummy’s milk? Wtf??? I may be stoned but that’s a bit much no?
Just so you know Imo breastfeeds baby Angelica Horton. I feel like she does this tit to prove a point. Like who bleeping cares at the end of the day. She’s such a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That smug giggle and cleavage flash on her last instagram story where she's essentially showing that she's shrunk back to her pre-pregnancy body makes me want to smack her right in her duck lips. No wonder she doesnt have any friend because normal people would tell her to stop, its not normal
God she has serious issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.