Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was getting livid watching the video, my sister is called Robyn and my husband is called Wren 😂😂😂 so glad it turned out to be absolutely bleeping nothing to do with either 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so desperate to make the name the most special name ever with a meaning behind each letter that she’s just making it up. Robins and Wrens are birds, that’s the only thing that links them.

Me: We had a baby and we named it after my Grandad Bob 🥰
Friend: aww so what did you call him?
Me: Dave.

Same energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Does the baby have a little hole in her ear? Noticed it when she was born but it's really quite visible on spencers photos of her
Yeah it’s called a preauricular pit. Shouldn’t cause any issues for the baby

Reactions: 2
So the kids name is lot pronounced Renè-lia…cos that’s what everyone will be calling her

Reactions: 1
I was just having a late night nosy on Instagram and I found these…..on their management? website. Cracked me up….who was wanting to see Spennys day to day life so much that he has to set up his own profile? As if! 🤣 and the bit where they go on about Imogen’s story telling abilities 🤣🤣🤣
she has a podcast? I never knew that! She doesn’t ever mention it which is odd, every other influencer promotes theirs like crazy. She’s a strange girl.

she has a podcast? I never knew that! She doesn’t ever mention it which is odd, every other influencer promotes theirs like crazy. She’s a strange girl.
I meaaaaan, "chart-topping podcast" is a bit of a reach, on average the videos get 6k views and she hasn't posted anything in over a year 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that too. They spent about 5 minutes talking about dates and the number 9 so I thought here we go they’re going to all “celeb” and use the number nine as her middle name only to then say Florence 😂 All of that ramble when they could’ve said “we got married in Florence, we like it as a name so we are using it as her middle name”.
I know, I was thinking no way are they going to do an Elle Darby and call the baby Renaelia Nine, then they said Florence and I was sort of disappointed

Reactions: 3
The baby is so cute such a beautiful girl!!! I feel like when she’s older she’ll just go by her middle name because who wants to be saying that name day in day out or it just reminds me of rennie heartburn tablets x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.