Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all the crap about the Robin all the time, I can’t for the life of me figure out why they went for wren? Robyn Florence whilst not my idea of a nice name would have been so much nicer and made so much more sense? Also, names nearly always get shortened don’t they, I never shortened my name myself and neither did my family, kids at school did to different variations and they just stuck whether I liked it or not! Lol!
Wren and robins are two completely different birds and have no connection what so ever 😂😂😂. Wren Florence or Robin Florence would have been lovely. They have really mess this kids name up 🤦🏼‍♀️. Mind you I work with plenty of kids with daff names, Suki been one I can’t stand 🤮

Reactions: 11
The girl is off her bleeping head I tell you!!! Like they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to with each other?! And it’s the “actually” in that sentence for me that does it, so passive aggressive.
A wren is a wren and a robin is a robin, NOT THE bleeping SAME.
“Oh hi! This is my baby.. her name is Shark .. I had a pet goldfish that I loved so I’ve obviously called my baby Shark. Sharks are actually associated with goldfish so..”
Absolute twit head 🤦🏼‍♀️
EB4D705B-A12D-4EEE-8B4F-9BBB5AF0B172.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wow.. I get we all age and he may have been up all night with the baby but he literally looks like utter tit.
5DD5F841-D3BF-432D-BEC5-8DD6F32CE0F6.jpeg
C233E557-48DA-43CC-B4EB-9327A64FC942.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It annoys me that they refer to their baby as ‘angel girl’ when it’s a term associated with baby loss, especially as it’s baby loss awareness week. But she wouldn’t know anything about that having fallen pregnant immediately and been lucky enough to have a smooth pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imo a few days ago: we don’t how much we want to share and worried about showing her.

Imo today: uploads a whole biography about Angelica Renaelia Florence Horton’s first 2 days and 8 photos of her.

Also doesn’t reveal her name for nearly 3 weeks and then we get a youtuve video, tiktok video and a long explanantion on instagram of the name written out. Why delete all the comments from the huns writing her name? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t see Imo or Spenny in her at all yet! She is so cute though, but wasn’t expecting her to look like that! Was I expecting her to come out with Imos lips? Who knows hahaha
Can't get lip scrub in the womb 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
Spenny posts literally the same day and time as Imo. Grow a backbone Spenny. It is his instagram account, he should when to post and when to post. 🤯

2F553189-262E-4649-880C-7E5FC414F7F6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They act like seeing a robin after his grandad died is unique to them…it’s an old wives tale that when you are thinking of someone who has died and you see a robin it is your loved coming to say hello…I personally don’t believe in any of that but I know a lot of people who do
So the whole robin being exclusive to grandad Pete is just utter bullshit so fed up with it

Reactions: 27
Sorry but since when is a robin the same as a wren other than they’re both birds?!

The way she says in the YT video the name has SOOOO much meaning. Well I get the Florence part but the first name is completely clutching at straws trying to give a ‘meaning’ to a made up name!

She might as well have said they were standing outside Wren kitchen showrooms and the W fell off the sign so they looked up and saw the word ‘Ren’ with the sun shining behind it so Renaelia was the perfect name for baby girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does the baby have a little hole in her ear? Noticed it when she was born but it's really quite visible on spencers photos of her

Huns since Imo did a whole Youtube video and Instagram post about Angelica’s Renaelia’s name I had to do one too.

My tattle username prefrontalmedialcortex is so unique and even before I knew of Tattle, I had the username chosen. 🥴

Prefrontalmedialcortex is a part of the brain 🧠 and my brain is so special and clever so it was a very fitting and meaningful username. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It annoys me that they refer to their baby as ‘angel girl’ when it’s a term associated with baby loss, especially as it’s baby loss awareness week. But she wouldn’t know anything about that having fallen pregnant immediately and been lucky enough to have a smooth pregnancy
This. As a mother who has lost a baby I find Imogen extremely triggering. Same as her announcement of her pregnancy on Mother’s Day which is a hard day for baby loss mums especially if they haven’t got older children or rainbow babies. She’s just completely inconsiderate.
Spenny posts literally the same day and time as Imo. Grow a backbone Spenny. It is his instagram account, he should when to post and when to post. 🤯

View attachment 803717
The baby - I won’t attempt to spell her name literally just looks like Imogen. She’s cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This. As a mother who has lost a baby I find Imogen extremely triggering. Same as her announcement of her pregnancy on Mother’s Day which is a hard day for baby loss mums especially if they haven’t got older children or rainbow babies. She’s just completely inconsiderate.

The baby - I won’t attempt to spell her name literally just looks like Imogen. She’s cute.
Sending love to you, sadly BLAW passes a lot of people by unless they’ve been affected by it 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't get over how chuffed they both are in that video to announce a name that sounds like 'genitalia '
Absolutely gorgeous baby though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.