Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I've missed it, but what have the dates got to do with the name? One minute they're talking about the significance of the numbers and then next announcing the middle name is Florence.

Reactions: 12
The audacity to block her child’s shite name in comments 🤣 so people will HAVE TO watch her video, shes trying to squeeze every penny out of her poor little new born! Toxic beyond belief.

I told my boyfriend the name and he said what like Ron and Hermione? I said, what about Hermione? He said “Ron-nailed-her” now I can’t un hear it ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It was really icking me how she was holding the baby in the video. She didnt look relaxed over imos shoulder, you can tell the way she’s trying to hold her back and head, when babies just mold into you if there comfortable.

She dosent look natural at all. tho, looks like the babe is giving them a hard time sleeping. but I can definitely bet on my life Imo dosent put her down at all, when ur babe is sleeping Imo you stick her in her bed and get sleep, everyone else managed. there is absolutely no need to hold a baby 24-7, her bones are still developing properly.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Anybody else think the baby looks like Hugobee? Not insinuating anything just observing a family likeness🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t see Imo or Spenny in her at all yet! She is so cute though, but wasn’t expecting her to look like that! Was I expecting her to come out with Imos lips? Who knows hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry off topic but did anyone ever find out what happened to that older brother she has who used to be in her videos but then suddenly disappeared and she never mentions him

Reactions: 6
Wren meaning robin is such a stretch too. Influencers will clutch at anything to create the most-meaningfulist-name-of-all-time won’t they!
Is that what she said? Wren and robin have nothing to do with each other 🤦🏼‍♀️

But they’ve dropped the W on ren so the baby’s name doesn’t mean robin it now means lotus water Lilly and I’m sure the name is Greek which as it’s an a and e together it’s pronounced as eye-Lee-ah
But Wren doesn’t mean Robin anyway. I’m so confused 🤔

As a teacher, I know if a child had that name in my class it 10000% would be shortened. I even shorten 4-5 letter names😂😂😂

Also what a weird song choice for the tiktok about introducing her
Definitely, i would be calling her Ren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is that what she said? Wren and robin have nothing to do with each other 🤦🏼‍♀️

But Wren doesn’t mean Robin anyway. I’m so confused 🤔

Definitely, i would be calling her Ren.
After all the crap about the Robin all the time, I can’t for the life of me figure out why they went for wren? Robyn Florence whilst not my idea of a nice name would have been so much nicer and made so much more sense? Also, names nearly always get shortened don’t they, I never shortened my name myself and neither did my family, kids at school did to different variations and they just stuck whether I liked it or not! Lol!

Reactions: 6
But they’ve dropped the W on ren so the baby’s name doesn’t mean robin it now means lotus water Lilly and I’m sure the name is Greek which as it’s an a and e together it’s pronounced as eye-Lee-ah
Ren is Japanese isn’t it. It’s like Imogen do you want the name to mean lotus flower or robin? Make your mind up.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I've missed it, but what have the dates got to do with the name? One minute they're talking about the significance of the numbers and then next announcing the middle name is Florence.
I thought that too. They spent about 5 minutes talking about dates and the number 9 so I thought here we go they’re going to all “celeb” and use the number nine as her middle name only to then say Florence 😂 All of that ramble when they could’ve said “we got married in Florence, we like it as a name so we are using it as her middle name”.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if all the name deleting is so there is no online written record of the name so no one uses it for their kid. She probably wants her daughter to be ‘the only one in the whole wide world’ with that name!

My daughter was at school with a girl who had a very unusual name that her parents had made up. The mum was determined that no one would ever copy the name so she, for example, wouldn’t let her daughter be in any local newspaper articles about the school in case her name was printed and someone else called their daughter the name. It actually was a tit name anyway so not sure why she was so sure someone would copy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't Imo say that the name they had chosen couldn't be shortened?? So does that mean originally she had a different name planned because you can definitely shorten Renaelia 🤔

Reactions: 3
I wonder if all the name deleting is so there is no online written record of the name so no one uses it for their kid. She probably wants her daughter to be ‘the only one in the whole wide world’ with that name!

My daughter was at school with a girl who had a very unusual name that her parents had made up. The mum was determined that no one would ever copy the name so she, for example, wouldn’t let her daughter be in any local newspaper articles about the school in case her name was printed and someone else called their daughter the name. It actually was a tit name anyway so not sure why she was so sure someone would copy.
Im interested in the name now 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.