Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 okay hun 🤣 nasty little bleep of a troll. Hope you never have to be on the other hand of experiencing this kind of online behaviour.
grimo baby good to see you!! at least this one is more original than literally "imogenation_". did having a baby give you a brain cell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
every body make a video on tik tok revealing the name in spread it around, disgusting they deleting it on other platforms so the youtube is watched, to hell with the trolling commentary on here that women is vile deserves it and another thing do you think she cares at this point about a bunch of trolls shes coining so get over oneself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments on the TikTok are back up to 100. Looks like Spenny is slacking with his Delete Duty. How long before half the comments are deleted again. 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the unique name that nobody else has thing, like Renalia is a name already??? I kind of like it, but I think Renaelia Robyn Horton would have been nicer than Florence and a much nicer tribute.

Reactions: 4
How did imo and spenny register that name without feeling like absolute d*cks? The employees face must have been a picture 🥴

Reactions: 5
Aww I missed Louise, gutted. Got me that she stumbled on here but has been a member months😂😂hypocrite little witch😂

Reactions: 13
Oh having a bleeping day off. The kid has been born 5 mins and they've already set up a page. What has the world come to!!!
This is what's wrong with the world today. Plastered all-over social media and she doesn't even have a choice in the matter. Bless her.

Reactions: 10
she doesn't want to go back to work quickly .. never knew social media was a job,its a side hustle to many, ..pleb

Reactions: 5
This is what's wrong with the world today. Plastered all-over social media and she doesn't even have a choice in the matter. Bless her.
If my mum did that to me I would’ve been mortified. She’ll grow up to resent Imogen

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.