Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7825616A-ADC7-4AA6-8C79-DB5CCDADCA49.png

UGH!!! We just knew somehow she’d manage to relate their anniversary back to her being bloody pregnant!!
A1C2CD7C-3658-4A97-B95B-88EC746B8BE2.png

those flowers look nothing like her wedding flowers!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jesus Christ let's all hope and pray this baby isn't born tonight.. on their anniversary.. we would quite literally never hear the end of it 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 15
0AD11570-B5BB-4DE7-8C83-17FA1A2200BE.png

if I had a £1 for everytime she said *raw* this *raw* that I’d be a bleeping billionaire!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ let's all hope and pray this baby isn't born tonight.. on their anniversary.. we would quite literally never hear the end of it 😬😬😬😬
Bet that why she was asking about inducing labour on tiktok! She wanted baby girl to be born on 9/9 and her anniversary 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Angels you will never guess who I saw today whilst I was visiting my brother in Brighton! This miserable looking pair having lunch obviously for their anniversary

to be fair Spencer actually didn’t look as haggard in the flesh as he does in their posts! And I only saw the back of imo because I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of her seeing me turn around to look at her however much I wanted to see those blow up lips up close!

Reactions: 20
Spencer has got to be one of the most ugly men ive ever seen. he's giving me predator vibes here.
Yes!! He reminds me of those drunk sleeze bags at the pub giving women the rape stare 🤮

Angels you will never guess who I saw today whilst I was visiting my brother in Brighton! This miserable looking pair having lunch obviously for their anniversary

to be fair Spencer actually didn’t look as haggard in the flesh as he does in their posts! And I only saw the back of imo because I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of her seeing me turn around to look at her however much I wanted to see those blow up lips up close!
You should of fake fan girled her and gave us the goss on if she just looks like she smells or actually does 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wow
Right im new to the thread so I don't know if this has ever been said before but has Spencer got autism or is he on the spectrum? Because there is something not right at all with him and I can't quite put my finger on it.
So if you have autism “you’re not right” ? Nice one 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.