Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god that birth vlog was so hilarious. had to skip through spencer’s fat arse covering most of the camera then suddenly the baby was there and imo was practically screaming at it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh my gosh! Didnt even notice this. The midwife literally said there's significant meconium in your waters, it might be because you're a week past your due date!! and as if imo was putting all over Instagram that she was 39 weeks etc! Such a liar

I commented about this about 3 - 4 weeks ago saying that I was confused about how far gone she was because her posts didn’t add up!!!
Same-it doesn't, she put on instagram that she was 39 weeks pregnant on the 12th September- can't be right if she's claiming the baby was born on the due date yet the midwife said she's a week past her due date
I commented on the previous thread saying that her posts didn’t add up as to how far gone she is!! Knew she was lying about it!! What’s the point???

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe I am half way through the video and TWO ADS have come up?!?! Actually lost for words that she’s using the birth of her daughter to make money…

also, a couple of days ago “I really don’t feel ready to post anything yet” but she would have been editing the birth video during that time???? Just no words…

Reactions: 20
Why would she lie about her due date and the gestation her baby was born at? Just don’t say your due date or how early/late baby is if you don’t want people to know about it but to lie about it… obviously she didn’t want to say she was ‘late’ and wanted to make it sound more ‘perfect’ that she was born on her due date is just weird, really weird actually.

Reactions: 21
Why would she lie about her due date and the gestation her baby was born at? Just don’t say your due date or how early/late baby is if you don’t want people to know about it but to lie about it… obviously she didn’t want to say she was ‘late’ and wanted to make it sound more ‘perfect’ that she was born on her due date is just weird, really weird actually.
That’s what James & Carys did. The baby was born the day after her due date but she then claimed she got her due date wrong so baby was born on the due date

Reactions: 3
When the baby is born and imo goes to kiss her forehead the size of her lips is absolutely diabolical! It looks like she’s going to swallow her whole

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Soo, she’s anxious about posting.. so she doesn’t just upload to YouTube and let her huns view it.. she posts Instagram stories to let everyone know there’s a video.. she posts on tiktok telling everyone there’s a video AND puts the link in her bio! Doesn’t sound very anxious to me 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.