Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2BB61039-B36A-4B71-B3D9-A4500F352537.png

I was waiting for this to start as a video too but she explained (not complained!) that she thought she looked cute.

A6740CB5-D501-49EC-81D4-6AC69CA2FA5C.png

Please for the love of god, wash your hair!!!

9B76256A-9E3B-4D89-9F47-18B66E6245E6.png

Spencer’s face 😂😂😂 looks like the type of face you have at a funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She thought she looked cute like that? She looks like a twelve year old boy playing Fat Sam in his school production of Bugsy Malone, wearing his older sister's work blazer and a fuckton of mum's old foundation so he shows up under the lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And why is there bed there?! The door opens onto one of the bedside tables. It should have been on the wall directly opposite the door in my opinion 🥴
EB7F60FF-F295-4168-8F57-659F17354024.png

Reactions: 21
I remember thinking at the time it was about Ben talking to the huns and he took it too far
I’ve always thought this too. Although when did he get caught being pervy on Instagram with the gymnastics place? Could it be to do with that?

I think she definitely has angry outbursts, I imagine like Faye from love island. In the latest bore fest renovation vlog she mentioned how she had an argument with her Dad and stormed up the stairs. Bet she’s a total brat.
Also she mentions a lot that she used to be ‘naughty’ and hard work as a teenager. I want more details, she’s never gone into how bad she was.
Yeah like #savedahmedgate 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thought she looked cute like that? She looks like a twelve year old boy playing Fat Sam in his school production of Bugsy Malone, wearing his older sister's work blazer and a fuckton of mum's old foundation so he shows up under the lights.
Nah I’m sorry I’m pissing myself hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
8CCD2BB9-741F-4909-AB5C-36CFD0BA2780.jpeg

Nothing has screamed IMO more in her life…

RAW birth footage to share with the huns 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Wonder what boring video we will get today

Also im so ready for this to pop offff when baby hunny angel pudding comes along

Reactions: 5
They really did an awful job with home Instagram page didn’t they? There’s nothing on there. For people who are influencers it makes you wonder how 😩

Reactions: 4
Imogen gaining weight during her pregnancy has done her so much good, you can’t deny that she doesn’t look better than before pregnancy (still hate those sausage lips)

Reactions: 27
I’ve always thought this too. Although when did he get caught being pervy on Instagram with the gymnastics place? Could it be to do with that?
He still follows the gymnastics place though, so not sure if he knows people know 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Not even 2 minutes in and she’s giving it “not complaining, just explaining”! She’s going on about her crusty cheesey nipples and smelly armpits claiming it’s pregnancy related and loads of her followers said they didn’t get that, and how no amount of washing gets rid of the smell! Bluuurrrgghhh! She doesn’t wash enough anyways so she must smell absolutely rotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not even 2 minutes in and she’s giving it “not complaining, just explaining”! She’s going on about her crusty cheesey nipples and smelly armpits claiming it’s pregnancy related and loads of her followers said they didn’t get that, and how no amount of washing gets rid of the smell! Bluuurrrgghhh! She doesn’t wash enough anyways so she must smell absolutely rotten!
Omg hun this is as far as I managed to get 😂 Never been blessed with an angel baby myself but I’m sure colostrum doesn’t leak out for three solid cheesy months?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.