Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please why is she walking like that on Spencer’s story? She’s walking like the babies head is hanging out of her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought that! Watching that story like 🤨 What are you doing love? Like she’d peed herself!

I thought that! Watching that story like 🤨 What are you doing love? Like she’d peed herself!
I’d love to a fly on the wall during her labour. Wonder if she’ll be saying clever girl when her vagina rips in two? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she’s looking around if people are giving her attention on the video of her literally waddling on Spencer’s story. I can’t deal thats the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever ever watched 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watched her "waddling" again. The way Spencer says come on..... Sounds like my toddler when he's feeding the ducks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes obviously told big spenny boy to get his camera ready for her "waddling" about. She's walking as if she's tit herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg the walk 😂 what even is that?!!! It’s like someone’s told her that’s how pregnant women walk so she’s doing it, like she’s copied it off a film or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s like she wants people to be like “omg love are you ok, how far along are you?” And she just wants to be able to say that she’s 9 months and stressed because she’s renovating her WHOLE house *whilst pregnant* and she wants their compliments of “wow you look amazing, you’re doing so well”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s got a really tiny baby bump and there is no need to be waddling round like that what so ever. She’s a fake and does everything for attention.

Reactions: 42
F141EF28-6861-4A9D-A971-6376E5BA12C8.png

A9A2A9C5-99B9-4C28-ABA1-BDDD67465700.png

577BD0B5-47AB-4D5A-BA8B-78BDFB26CBB0.png

she’s definitely put on her tightest dress to accentuate her bump and boobs- probably because they were going out in public.

BD0DF804-25A0-4BC9-915B-2ABF3D949C7D.png

spenny’s In the thumbnail but isn’t actually in the video-obviously it’s got to be all about grimmo.
sorry spenny you didn’t make the cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even when I had to walk to the maternity unit front desk with my baby's head between my legs did I waddle like this utter bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So whats the updates? haven't been following, shes now almost 39 weeks? & is her house done like her husband promised? i'm guessing no

Reactions: 6
Her ridiculous fake waddle just proves everything else about her is fake. Including all her fake crying at nothing.

I genuinely think this girl needs serious help.

Also, I’m sick of these people who give influencers paid AD work not doing their jobs properly. Spencer clearly has hardly any engagement or influence. Let’s face it, the majority of his followers are people wanting to watch the car crash that is their life.
Bet secret sales didn’t have one referral from him, especially not after that painful video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Pregnancy has done Imogen some good… I can’t believe this was her!!
I just love the choice of backdrop here- is there anything sexier than posing on the floor of your living room, in that awkward gap between the sofa and the stairs? Nothing like a banister to get you in the mood for a railing 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing like a banister to get you in the mood for a railing 😂😳

If I remember correctly, she was wearing some random winter boots with that outfit - I think, going for a sexy over-the-knee boots kinda look

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.