Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this baby never sleeps. I hope it cries all day long. I hope the terrible twos last until it's 12 then when she goes to high school I hope she gets in with the worst crowd there is and ends up with an ASBO and I hope they spend most of the weekends down at the cop shop acting as appropriate adults. That'll tit on their airy fairy oooh Im having a little pink princess story. God, they annoy me more than they should.
Bloody hell why would you wish that on someone lol 😂 some of the things people say on here is just tooo much

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope this baby never sleeps. I hope it cries all day long. I hope the terrible twos last until it's 12 then when she goes to high school I hope she gets in with the worst crowd there is and ends up with an ASBO and I hope they spend most of the weekends down at the cop shop acting as appropriate adults. That'll tit on their airy fairy oooh Im having a little pink princess story. God, they annoy me more than they should.
‘I hope the terrible twos last until it’s 12’ I’ve giving dead

Reactions: 5
Please why is she walking like that on Spencer’s story? She’s walking like the babies head is hanging out of her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Please why is she walking like that on Spencer’s story? She’s walking like the babies head is hanging out of her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve just had to watch 😭
That is bleeping hilarious hahahaha 😂😂

I can’t wait for more of the amateur dramatics that will be the birthing vlog 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she walking like that? Also having to look around to make sure people are looking at her. But again, the walk. Wtf was that?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wft hahaha 😂😂 I had severe spd and never walked like that 😂

She has the duck lips so why not the walk to match 🦆 😂

She quacks me up 😂
I'll show myself out......

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Theres nothing enjoyable about her🤮 She's manipulative and shows in her relationship with Spencer, and the words she uses and actions. When they break up, which is reckon they will then all the horror stories will come out
your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just had to watch spennys story on repeat 😂😂😂 wtf is she doing. She looks like a toddler who's just pissed and shat themselves and trying to hide it.. Never, In my whole life have I seen a pregnant woman walk like that or ever walked like that myself while pregnant.she is something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Part of me thinks she's actually had the baby and is dragging this out for attention... but then the other part of my knows she's deffo not had the baby cos there is NO WAY she'd be passing up the attention on that. Either way, she's a twit

Reactions: 13
Oh my god. Wtf is wrong with her?! I don’t even walk like that and im pregnant the similar stage to her and I have to go for physio for my really bad back and hip pain… did anyone else hear her say ‘I’m waddling’ really loudly after she saw no one gave a tit about her walking…

• Haha
Reactions: 15

is he really that excited??!!! Maybe he should tell his face….

Lmao at her waddling and having to reiterate she’s waddling because no one is looking or gives a tit! She’s as bad as Leanne on Corrie when she was “acting” waddling lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.