Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! He reminds me of those drunk sleeze bags at the pub giving women the rape stare šŸ¤®

You should of fake fan girled her and gave us the goss on if she just looks like she smells or actually does šŸ˜‚
I totally wouldā€™ve if I wasnā€™t with my family šŸ˜‚ they wouldā€™ve been like what is she doingā€¦.

Yeah. Sheā€™s told us worse things about Big Bad Ben.
Does anyone remember just before Imogen and Spencer got together (or maybe it was as they were getting together idk), Imogen moved out of saladā€™s and went to live with her mum for a while? Something big had happened but shes never spoken about it. Iā€™m convinced it was something to do with salad, maybe about one of the girls who lived with him, Sandra maybe? Iā€™ll try and find a video sheā€™s talking about it

Reactions: 18
Do you think they
ever have massive rows? Iā€™m talking the type where they call each other arseholes and tell each other to duck off?
One of these days I think Spencer is gonna snap
I think she definitely has angry outbursts, I imagine like Faye from love island. In the latest bore fest renovation vlog she mentioned how she had an argument with her Dad and stormed up the stairs. Bet sheā€™s a total brat.
Also she mentions a lot that she used to be ā€˜naughtyā€™ and hard work as a teenager. I want more details, sheā€™s never gone into how bad she was.

Reactions: 22
Ok Iā€™ve found the videoā€¦
This bugged me for ages!!! She had some bad news or something?? I always thought it was sometning to do with her health, like something that would affect her forever? But yeah she never mentioned it again šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Ewww baby by Justin Bieber came on and when the line ā€œand for you, I would have done whateverā€ came, imo popped into my head of her doing that stupid dance she does when she wants to tell tiktok sheā€™s 27190 months pregnantšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck could be bothered to sit down and watch their wedding? Spenny blubbing like a baby and don't get me started about her veil. It is like the veils I made with my mams net curtains bunched on my head in the 1960s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The violins at the wedding were for Spencer, he should have seen it as a warning for how tit his lifes gonna be with imo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Neither have storied for like 18 hours other than a scheduled ad, if they had their baby on their anniversary I cba

Reactions: 3
Neither have storied for like 18 hours other than a scheduled ad, if they had their baby on their anniversary I cba
I saw them eating out at about 3pm yesterday so unless it was super speedy they didnā€™t have the baby on their anniversary. My guess is theyā€™re keeping quiet to make the huns speculate!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm interested to see if this thread ends up like elle derby's did where everyone happened to be at the hospital the same time elle gave birth

Reactions: 1
1DC5E898-6CAD-4402-BE08-ED302F404834.png

Is this story a picture or a video? Iā€™ve just sat waiting for it to start playing for ages, surely sheā€™s not uploaded that thinking itā€™s a cute picture :oops:

Edit: just seen her newest story saying people are replying to it asking if sheā€™s okay and she said sheā€™s fine she just thinks she looks cute in it, glad Iā€™m not the only one who thought she looked crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 756161

Is this story a picture or a video? Iā€™ve just sat waiting for it to start playing for ages, surely sheā€™s not uploaded that thinking itā€™s a cute picture :oops:

Edit: just seen her newest story saying people are replying to it asking if sheā€™s okay and she said sheā€™s fine she just thinks she looks cute in it, glad Iā€™m not the only one who thought she looked crazy
She looks like a boy in that maybe that's why she liked it šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
This bugged me for ages!!! She had some bad news or something?? I always thought it was sometning to do with her health, like something that would affect her forever? But yeah she never mentioned it again šŸ™„
She put a post up about having endometriosis. I had just had a complete hysterectomy due to severe endo so I sympathised with her and told her it was still possible to have kids. Her post was quickly deleted and never spoke about again. I think thatā€™s what her real stomach condition is as itā€™s much better with pregnancy. She obviously thought sheā€™d get more sympathy having something else

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.