Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39C53A24-6719-457D-9301-A38C112C88BB.jpeg

oh no it’s their anniversary 😩😩😩

Their wedding was full of RAW emotion. As opposed to the fake emotion imo shows everyday??? Also - she always uses the word ‘copious’ clearly written by her again

Are they in the same room writing this tit to eachother?? Plus a TWO page card don’t forget

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The pink dress she had on the other day with the carpet vlog - what the actual? She’s such a car crash I haven’t watched her long but I just can’t get over how mental and how much they seem to have cocked everything up. I can’t see any appeal in Spencer, he reminds me of the kid that would pick their nose in school or eat slugs or something

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is everything constantly full of raw emotion?! It’s like their buzzwords!

Reactions: 16
Totally get that she’s excited and happy but the constant pregnancy posts are too far especially as in half of them she pulls a lip blubbering all the time. We get it you’re pregnant too much is too much sometimes.

Reactions: 12
I am screaming at her waddling like that and can’t stop watching it. I’m the same stage as her with a similar sized small bump and I just walk normally? I don’t get it 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Anyone else getting 'angry' notifications from the same person on a few of your comments, specifically when you have commented about Spencer? Call me a suspicious witch, but i smell a rat lol :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"Copious amounts of love vowing to each other of great magnitude" ?! Imo, you need to start actually making Spencer's captions make sense when you write them for him hun, because this makes zero sense

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"Copious amounts of love vowing to each other of great magnitude" ?! Imo, you need to start actually making Spencer's captions make sense when you write them for him hun, because this makes zero sense
I get Joey writing a reference letter for Chandler and Monica's adoption vibes 😅

1631195577518.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else hope they dont name the baby the same name as your kids?

I have a Willow and i am praying they dont call baby girl Willow!!!

Also, i will be having nightmares for weeks following her strange manic laugh she did in the car!

Also, Spencer is the most awkward and cringe so called 'influencer' going. He is awful.

Reactions: 10
It was definitely her idea to post them reading their vows to each other on their wedding day. She sounds like she’s reading a monologue for an audition lol

Reactions: 1
Right im new to the thread so I don't know if this has ever been said before but has Spencer got autism or is he on the spectrum? Because there is something not right at all with him and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 23
Right im new to the thread so I don't know if this has ever been said before but has Spencer got autism or is he on the spectrum? Because there is something not right at all with him and I can't quite put my finger on it.
i have a feeling he is on the spectrum
-someone who is.

Reactions: 8
Do you think they ever have massive rows? I’m talking the type where they call each other arseholes and tell each other to duck off?
One of these days I think Spencer is gonna snap

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If I was choosing an influencer to market a product for me it would have to be someone who could pronounce the name of the brand properly 😂 and who actually had some character.. anyone other than spencer

Reactions: 11
Standard Imo, couldn’t walk out of a restaurant without looking like her baby was hanging out of her but 4 days ago could do a full dance routine snd get her “dancers leg” up to shave... she’s such a dick!!!!

I haven’t been on here since early in her pregnancy but I had to come on as soon as I spotted that awful fake waddle!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.