Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eltwot

Spencers grandad died they meant they have taken the little bird ornament with them as thats what they use to symbolise his grandad 'peter robin' as i think thats what they used to call him😊

Reactions: 1

Echo4

thats odd, i feel like if it was because of her condition she would've mentioned it, but she isn't so it just seems like she's starving herself
Didn’t she say she came off steroids she had been on for years and steroids bulk you up.

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
Has spenny got additional needs? I feel like Baby princess imo is always talking to him like he does ‘when pups gets excited he has a spasm’.

I think it might be “stimming” both my son and nephew have autism and adhd. We obviously shouldn’t be diagnosing people online but I recognise a few of his behaviours. He also might of struggled With communicating with him being deaf

annawast

Her latest insta story and she points out her flat is a shit tip. How?? I dont know about anyone else but my house is the cleanest its ever been at the moment because I have nothing else to do but clean 😂 actually that's not true, I have a son to home school and still have a tidy house. They don't even have kids to use as an excuse for living in a pig sty. Detty girl.
yeah exactly, i don't think we've ever seen her flat tidy

Kindred_

VIP Member
View attachment 101354

I cant believe how much weight she has lost in 2 years. Also. Watching her old videos, has anyone noticed she talks more with her mouth now.. does that make sense?like we can see righhhhhtttt to the back of her mouth now
This!!! It’s like she’s desperate for us to see the back of her throat! It makes me gag.

squarebutton

VIP Member
I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass shit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?
Jesus she is nothing like that now 😳

Hollie71

I don't understand why she calls it her "chronic condition", why not say what it is, Crohn's. I have Crohn's and if not going through a flare up, you live a perfectly normal life with a few light adjustments. We have Olympians that have won gold medals that have Crohn's.

You don't live with severe pain, the only time you get severe pain that needs strong prescription medication is when your going through a flare up and I could barely function, let alone think and talk. She is certainly layering on for the sympathy vote, don't give that girl a Oscar, puts the rest of us going through Crohn's a bad name!
I'm brand new here. I was hoping there was a thread on her, I havent read everything but will, I thought she had irritable bowel syndrome. Not crohns

Last edited:

OrangeJuice

Didn’t know you could admit yourself to hospital. Dickhead. Pretty sure its up to Dr you see if you are admitted.
Bet she will still be jumping on her balcony clapping like a knobhead come Thursday night... even though she’s “really not well’ 🙄
I'm waiting for more tiktoks