Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justa Girl

I'M SORRRYYYYYYYY (not sorry) but HUNS I actually can't believe her latest video where she's sorting through her make up drawers.

It basically just exposes her as the minging cretin she is. Her make up drawers are FILTHY. And she thinks her huns want her second hand grotty make up? No thank you baby princess.

She even admits that she HATES cleaning. WE KNOW BABY ANGEL. And Spencer is just her creepy Jeeves servant cleaning and rearranging her drawers for her.

Imogen: Baby prince will you help me clean my make up brushes tomorrow?
Spencer: Yes!!!
Just an insight into the fun activities they get up to together.
This!!!!! 👌🏼

Reactions: 1

gee_beth

VIP Member
What fantasy land are this pair living in? “Where we look like prince and princesses”. Ever since she got with Spencer she acts as if she’s a child. And the way he was banging on the pots is just ridiculous. I’m not trying to diagnose or offend but he genuinely seems as though he’s on the spectrum.
View attachment 115687
How can she think that looks like a castle? 😂 This pair of twats are deluded and live in fantasyland!

Beano93

In her story the other day they did a little quiz and the quesrion was 'biggest planet in our solar system'.. They both said the sun... She was privately educated... Words fail me
Haha to be fair I was privately educated and I wouldn’t have a clue 😂

• Haha

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Also - he only follows 70 people on Instagram and none seem to be friends! They are mostly verified accounts.

Even looking back at his twitter posts he seemed to have lots of friends, played football etc, different kind of person.
to be exact he follows 2 friends, 2 work accounts and only his 1 brother follows him, the same brother who seems to be the only one to post a photo on his instagram at his brother spencers wedding Which i think is strange

B121D65D-A6A0-48B3-A246-808D005C6353.jpeg
Image from spencers brothers instagram 8th September 2019, spencer and imogen got married on the 9th september so did he go?

Last edited:

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
this was when sarah has a collab with a company who did pool floats. They went and their (Holly and Imogen) things were stolen from a van but Sarah’s wasn’t. The guy who ran the float company is Sarah’s current bf Joe
not suspicious at all... i trust holly boon what has she said about it?