Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeJuice

Uhu, babygal is wearing bandage on her hand (instastory). Is it because of her chronic stomach illness?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Crisps

VIP Member
Smothered is exactly the right word! She was the same with Jacob and look how their close bond ended up 😂 I remember a vlog from agesss who of her and Jacob in London and he was sick in the street (sounds so random lol) and in her own words she was “cleaning him up with baby wipes” and a man stopped and said something along the lines of give him space or let the poor boy breathe and imo was furious 😂😂😂
do you remember when she would go off on her lairy rants telling us how she confronted people in the street or in shops 😂😂 it would be over something ridiculous and she would be like “baby girl wasn’t having it, your Hun was sticking up for herself”

Ahhhh I miss those days!!! Also does anyone remember rantyville or am I just a weirdo? 😂
omggg yess! Didn’t they just stop the taxi/car and he just randomly got out and started being sick everywhere in the middle of the road?!

gee_beth

VIP Member
I’m not believing her ‘5am’ routine. The shots of her in the bathroom/ living room it looks like it’s natural light and not artificial light, she then apparently goes for a walk and it’s only just sunrise?
I don't believe it either.

Also... why is she drinking a cup of half hot water and half cold water? Why not just have a normal cup of water? Weirdo.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I'm starting to get irritated with her stories now. Moaning that not uploading is making her stomach worse because she's anxious that people will unsubscribe from her channel. That is emotional blackmail. Sorry Imo hun but it's true. You should not make your young audience feel like crap because they're sad that you can't be arsed to edit and upload a video but you can do them at the weekend? I'm a key worker who still has to go into work regardless because it is my job to feed the nation. If I was a youtuber and still had to work 5 days a week, you would still see a video, regardless of how I feel.

I've honestly kept this bottled up due to the current situation we're going through but I am sick of her way of trying to manipulate young minds to think it's okay to do this type of thing on the regular. To think that it's okay to wear disgustingly revealing outfits in front of your own father and both of you making sick comments and jokes. You think it's okay to come through as artificial by getting your lips done and let young teenagers think they are your real lips. They aren't.

Let's also not forget you were in a somewhat adult 'film' or joke or whatever you wanna call it (in first thread somewhere) and that's on youtube. You are closer to 30 than you are to 20 and you still act like a teenager. Instead of being on Instagram 23 hours of the day, take 10 minutes of your time to let people know you're ill due to the condition you have and turn off socials, actually focus on getting better and looking after yourself rather than giving updates every 10 minutes.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1

Beano93

Anyway, happy I found this to let some steam off but also any of you can message me and ask for details, I will know most things and as long as I’m kept Anonymous, she will get her karma and if it comes to it I will contact her or involve more serious authorities, if your reading honey let this be a last call for you to move on and not talk about people who are not in your life, find some mates and true story’s to film.
Get a life, a truer life and be happy with your life, douche.

Yep exactly. She had all the power to make sure that didn’t happen, she wanted it. Also a kid being involved, that ex has a child it’s too far too have fandoms abusing and stalking them, that child could be contacted etc and I mentioned the exs mother messaged me as she knows me personally still...I’ve seen messages she was sent calling her a bad mum and an abuser etc, apparently Imogen said she emotionally abused her kid in a video about the ex because the mum didn’t like Imogen. That’s more hurtful than just messages saying stuff about me being a bully, compared to her getting that about being a mum. It’s gone too far now.
Ouch was she claiming you to be one of her many “failed friendships”? I don’t understand how she can get away with dragging so many people in her vids

OrangeJuice

New video!
Baby gal shows what she eats in a day (eg. flaxseed from Waitrose)
And of course sob story, last few minutes.

tantastic

Need to know she replied though. It’s deffo true ???
no definitely true she replied, my friend sent me a screenshot 🙈 shes followed imogen for years and never had a reply or even a like of a story reply or comment but imogen replied to her making an assumption which she asked for? Definitely not all for her baby princesses

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
I used to love her old content! Now however It is so boring. I wish she’d realise people aren’t interested in their marriage or anything to do with Spencer in fact.
The newest video is another attempt of clambering for views using Spencer’s ‘disability’. Makes me sick the constant crying and winging and I’m so innocent routine.
spencer doesn’t need to be joined to her hip in her job aswell as everything else. I dont know why but I get such bad vibes from him, I get the impression he’s very manipulative.
Exactly. I totally agree. I wish she would do videos and stayed the same as she did years ago. I get the same vibes from him
Exa

Peachy_R

Just seen she’s ordered a pair of joggers in a size 10. Is she having a laugh. She’s skin and bones at the point 😢

And turned on the waterworks. Don’t buy it. She went to stage school remember.
I know!! I thought it was strange she had to add that she’s bought them in a ‘size 10’ I would understand if anyone asked but no one did? It felt like she was trying to prove something