Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

too anything

Found the sex vid thing. What the fuck did I just watch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone ever asked her about this haha?

elliepassion

Chatty Member
Do we know what username imo is going under on here whilst lurking? Or just assuming she’s on here reading without a login ?

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Remember this side channel she has. Notice the major decline in views coz it’s legit the most boring thing. She somehow makes the topic of conversation all about herself and is generally so jarring. I’m not surprised she’s started interviewing her Dad and Spencer. She’s got no guests coz no one wants to “get lippy” with Imogen 😅
It was meant to be more of a podcast than a video but still equally as shit 😂

serp

Chatty Member
I'm confused at the people saying she was in an adult film.... she wasn't was she, it was just a shit youtube short. Just because there's a sex scene doesn't mean it's an 'adult film'...
If you're referring to me calling it an 'adult' film, it's because for one it's in those marks because people have called it that before, and I don't really know what else to call it....

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
not really unless you require a drip for dehydration or surgery? I have gastroparesis and I only get acid reflux from not sticking to what I know I can and can’t do (usually from drinking) I can be bloated and built up for days sometimes weeks but that doesn’t really happen anymore because I’m a grown up and learnt to live correctly? I’ve only ever been hospitalised once in 2 years every other time I have just gone to my gp or the gp even came out to me! There are such things as on call doctors?
thank you for explaining

Greygardener

Chatty Member
So I just watched the video where she swaps diets with her 8 year old sister (it's an old one I think) what is the deal with Imogen and her mum? She made so many passive aggressive swipes at her in that video!

joonielovers

She’s never address her weight loss, despite all of the videos regarding her stomach condition. She does repeatedly explain all the foods she can’t tolerate and does loads of what I eat in a day videos where she claims she eats a lot, is a sugar addict, has a sweet tooth etc.
thats odd, i feel like if it was because of her condition she would've mentioned it, but she isn't so it just seems like she's starving herself

sarwah17

I've only discovered her recently so apologies for the dumb question, but how long have her and Spencer been together?

tantastic

Can’t watch any of her videos anymore. The last one I watched she baked something and moved a potted plant onto her hob to try make her house look a bit more “instagrammable”. She’s a joke