Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beano93

Do we know why she’s got a bandage on her hand yet? I’m waiting for a video on it! 😉

Reactions: 2

Sherlock123

I dont know much about gastroparasesis but please can someone inform me how going to a&e can help? Is there much they can do?
Likely just IV pain relief and anti-sickness or IV buscopan. When she’s posted insta/YouTube videos of her in A&E she is usually discharged and doesn’t get admitted

Justa Girl

I wonder why she never gives it a name anymore, I remember the video where she said it was gastroparesis, now it is just the mysterious deathly stomach condition. Seen on her stories she’s asking if her huns want a full vid on her stomach condition story, ffs is that all she has going for her now, stomach condition and the fact she has a husband?!
No baby princess we don’t want a full video on your bloody stomach condition.. not sure if she’s noticed what’s going on in the world right now but its far more important than her drama’s. God this woman makes me so angry! Piss off Imogen. 😡

Is it a life threatening illness? I heard her say a few times people have died from this Illness but she is vague as to how, I have a stomach condition so it makes me wonder?
Lets face it, her’s will be far worse than anyone else’s.. 🙄

serp

Chatty Member
I've only discovered her recently so apologies for the dumb question, but how long have her and Spencer been together?
I wanna say like a year and a half, or that's pretty much when he started appearing in her videos. Pretty sure she kinda introduced him when she was on holiday filming and he was behind the camera.

IAmNeverSatisfied

She was getting down because the assumptions were harsh.. hunnybee you asked your ‘huns’ for assumption, why are you shocked that some people don’t think you’re honest or genuine etc. She definitely doesn’t like people questioning her facade.

Crisps

VIP Member
this was when sarah has a collab with a company who did pool floats. They went and their (Holly and Imogen) things were stolen from a van but Sarah’s wasn’t. The guy who ran the float company is Sarah’s current bf Joe
Yep and Holly and Imogen alluded it was someone from the company who stole from them!

Echo4

Someone should do a rebuttal video and reveal all but not use Imogen’s real name either.

Crisps

VIP Member
If she’s trying to be “relatable” and not your average perfect influencer by being this disgusting and dirty then she needs to know it’s definitely not relatable. 🤢

D_Wills

VIP Member
View attachment 105656

Apologies if someone has posted this already but what the fuck are her eyebrows?! And the lips are a joke at this point
I don't know why she thought this photo was cute. She looks fucking half asleep and all I notice is how those stupid eyelashes are far to big for her and make her eyes look droopy. Not cute Imo.