Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad she’s finally got a thread. Another one who loves herself with the most boring repetitive content

Reactions: 3
Finally she's got a thread! I did used to really like her and watch her videos all the time but now I just find her boring, it's always the same content 😴😴

Reactions: 7
Boring boring boring. Fed up of watching her try new make up all the time. Sorry what’s the point in watching her try a new foundation when she has so much lighting you can’t see her real skin and what it actually looks like. I know a lot so this but at least with sophdoeslife for example she shows close ups where you can see texture.
She’s had so much work done she looks so fake now...her underwear shots are too revealing and I find the fact she fucked off on holiday for ages on her own especially when her mum was so poorly really...weird? I know she wanted space or whatever she said...but her mum could have passed at any point and in fact I think she did pass just a few days after she got back

I agree, did used to like her but then it just got boring. I remember ages ago she said her boyfriend was quitting his job so he could work for her and they would be able to upload videos everyday? Might have made it up but I’m sure that’s what she said, well that never happened. Obviously realised she barely has enough content for once a week lol

I agree, did used to like her but then it just got boring. I remember ages ago she said her boyfriend was quitting his job so he could work for her and they would be able to upload videos everyday? Might have made it up but I’m sure that’s what she said, well that never happened. Obviously realised she barely has enough content for once a week lol
I find it so odd how many youtubers bfs are doing this...why would you leave a secure job to work with your gf when everyone knows these you tubers won’t be around forever! None of this will last, at some point they will both have to find jobs in the real world

Reactions: 6
I find it so odd how many youtubers bfs are doing this...why would you leave a secure job to work with your gf when everyone knows these you tubers won’t be around forever! None of this will last, at some point they will both have to find jobs in the real world
Not sure what job he actually did? but yeah it’s weird... also then you literally are spending 24/7 together 🤣 can’t think of anything worse. I think Sophie Louise’s boyfriend has done the same.

it also makes me laugh because they then state that YouTube doesn’t make them that much money!!!! Well clearly it earns you enough if your boyfriend can leave his job and you can afford to live and pay your mortgage 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
On one hand I like her testing videos, you know the ones where she goes to somewhere like Poundland and picks up a load of products.

I can’t help think how wasteful it is though, we all know she’ll never touch these items again, they’ll rot in her drawers as no one else will take them and it’s pretty pointless when you think about it

Her content is just boring now, ya know what to expect with her testing make up videos too we all know she gets a buzz on if it's a good highlighter n all know she's tit at wearing the right foundation shade

On one hand I like her testing videos, you know the ones where she goes to somewhere like Poundland and picks up a load of products.

I can’t help think how wasteful it is though, we all know she’ll never touch these items again, they’ll rot in her drawers as no one else will take them and it’s pretty pointless when you think about it
Omg when she does her makeup collection videos the amount of tit she’s got that’s never used or used once! Not just her there’s so many youtubers it’s so bad

Reactions: 4
Omg when she does her makeup collection videos the amount of tit she’s got that’s never used or used once! Not just her there’s so many youtubers it’s so bad
It’s such a shame isn’t it, I feel guilty sometimes if I haven’t used something in a while and I never buy on a whim anymore, I’ll only buy something if I’m certain I’ll like it. With a lot of the stuff she uses I don’t think it can even be donated

I go through phases with Steph. All she does is testing videos but she never has a negative opinion on anything, she's said before that she hates saying anything bad about things so it's almost like what's the point then? The excitement over highlighter I just dont get. And I can not stand her editing style. She cuts out after very sentence so it all sounds very scripted.

Saying that, I think shes stunning. Completely different to how she used to look but shes done it well.

Reactions: 9
Just going to leave these here.. 😯
I think she looks lovely here. I love her mouth/teeth....she must have had SOOOO much done 😳 tbf she has admitted to everything she’s had done so full credit to her there. I just think it’s too much especially at her age when she looked so pretty before and looks too plastic now

I think she looks lovely here. I love her mouth/teeth....she must have had SOOOO much done 😳 tbf she has admitted to everything she’s had done so full credit to her there. I just think it’s too much especially at her age when she looked so pretty before and looks too plastic now

Agreed - at least she is honest unlike someone (ahem Imo 🤣🤣🤣) but it just shows the extent of it and I’m always shocked. She has posted old pictures of herself though so fair play to her.

Also agree with the poster earlier that she does look good - hasn’t overdone the lips for example - but I just can’t believe how different she looks

Hi hello I'm new here
I actually really enjoy Steph, I think she's down to earth and honest unlike a lot of people and she genuinely does care about what she's doing but I get quite irritated by who far in advanced her videos are filmed compared to when they actually go up, and the fact that when she uses her second camera a lot of the footage is blurry although I guess it can't be helped with the lens. I don't have much against fillers but when Steph does her phone shots you can really see how awkward looking her lips are from the side and the difference between the straight on camera is a bit jarring. But she's a nice enough gal it seems, I enjoyed her acrylics vid!