Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
does her stomach condition affect her weight? or is she just starving herself?
She’s never address her weight loss, despite all of the videos regarding her stomach condition. She does repeatedly explain all the foods she can’t tolerate and does loads of what I eat in a day videos where she claims she eats a lot, is a sugar addict, has a sweet tooth etc.

Reactions: 1

joonielovers

I used to like her untill she met spenny, but she is one attention seeking mess. Lots of people have a chronic illness but dont go on about it every chance they get. She hardly brought this up now its all you hear from her. I cant even watch her videos anymore and unfollowed on insta cos of the cringe tik toks. She is a joke.
she really does annoy me w this chronic illness thing. i also have a stomach issue, but the coronavirus has nothing to do with my stomach! if she had lung problems sure that would make sense, but literally its her stomach. and this is coming from someone who also has a stomach chronic illness

Spencer's a grown ass man why can he not handle his own instagram?
i have a friend of mine where she made her boyfriend an instagram account and posts for him. the only pictures on there are images of both of them together, she even replies to the comments. its really weird lol

Reactions: 1

Sarahbub

Woah this sounds funny... I’ve actually blocked her a long time ago so can’t see but she would be like that years ago and I think it’s cause no mates, bfs had ever really liked her cause of her shit personality and having done awful things they cut her off so she try’s so hard and ott with her family as that’s the only people who accept her and the fucked persona.
She’s very insecure and even about family relationships so she goes that in on posts and videos about them, to prove herself, I done psychologically at degree level and she screams behavioural theories linked to insecurity and screaming for people to like her and feel popular. Maybe she was bullied at some point and that’s why she’s like that but what’s been said about me and others definitely isn’t true

mmm maybe it is as I had that too, Facebook and Instagram was hacked, the things she said about me I think made it obvious what my password may be... so maybe you too, what a fucking nutty cow

treelaptop

VIP Member
An ad popped up before for Popsa and baby princess and baby prince were doing the ad, a full on sketch I wish I could find it again

Her figure is so much healthier here! I don’t understand how she has abs but always says “I never work out”
I eat healthy and work out everyday, abs are hard to get!
It's only because she's got such little body fat you see it a lot with little boys my brother's were the same had abs but we're really skinny.

OrangeJuice

She uploaded new video on YT. She was so excited that this video is so wild, so can't-cope-omg, so funny. I've seen the video - nothing to be excited about.

Echo4

She said in her original stomach condition video she had gastroparesis. I work in Gastro and that diagnosis and cyclical vomiting, usually end up being given when we don't know what else is wrong with the patient. Her diet.. Eating habits and weight loss definitely look like disorder eating
Is it a life threatening illness? I heard her say a few times people have died from this Illness but she is vague as to how, I have a stomach condition so it makes me wonder?

gee_beth

VIP Member
I think she has an ED. I've noticed her hair has gone very thin in places in comparison to her older videos from a few years ago. Could be from extensions tho so but an ED defo affects your hair
I might be imagining it but didn't she say she had alopecia a few years ago?