Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t know you could admit yourself to hospital. head. Pretty sure its up to Dr you see if you are admitted.
Bet she will still be jumping on her balcony clapping like a knobhead come Thursday night... even though she’s “really not well’ 🙄
I'm waiting for more tiktoks

Reactions: 1
I googled auto immune chronic stomach...
Maybe this could be the mystery condition!
68C9B08A-6665-43B1-9B41-0A54065D43EF.png
Edit: actually scrap that, don’t think that can cause DEATH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Somebody commented on one of her tweets saying she had gastroparesis when somebody else asked what she had, she has now conveniently deleted that tweet? I have gastroparesis (which can also come with auto immune problems) and I’m sorry but it’s nowhere near as bad as she makes out yes it is difficult to live with but with the right diet, vitamins and medication you get used to it I only got diagnosed 2 years ago and have learnt to handle it yet properly she’s had it 7 years??

Reactions: 20
It is gastroparesis she has. I can remember her mentioning it when she first started YouTube!

Reactions: 8
Does she ever read comments before liking them? Your Mum has ibs? Love that for her!!
076C4C87-96B0-4EEE-B5BC-51F77B5989C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her original stomach condition video from 2017 - at 17:14 she announces she has gastroparesis along with gastroesophageal reflux disease and cyclic vomiting syndrome !

So why do we need a storytime Saturday series about her stomach condition again, and why does she avoid any question about and try to hide what her condition is called?

650DAE4C-C183-4550-AB30-9CBE4EA22EE0.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Omg also loool I might be going crazy but in her recent video she’s mentioned 3 or 4 things that we’ve all spoken about on here recently... seemed like it was on purpose! Said about how she never washes/brushes teeth, said how she tries to hide her ‘horrible rented flat’, asked the camera if she had her tags in the back of her clothes and at the end ‘sorry if some of you think I have ADHD but I don’t’ . sooo weird?! Seemed well sassy as if she was doing it on purpose as a message or something 🤣

Reactions: 15
Her original stomach condition video from 2017 - at 17:14 she announces she has gastroparesis along with gastroesophageal reflux disease and cyclic vomiting syndrome !

So why do we need a storytime Saturday series about her stomach condition again, and why does she avoid any question about and try to hide what her condition is called?

View attachment 118683
Excellent find!

Reactions: 4
Here we go again begging for sympathy on her Instagram story saying how she was in pain and wanted to go to the hospital but chose not to because the beds need to be for people during this period. duck me duck off always begging for sympathy by your naive followers. It’s actually weird how much she absolutely obsesses over telling everyone every detail of her life. Nobody needs to know about her being up all night. It really Gets on my actual nerves. Weird person.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 118683
Watch her go & delete this video!

Reactions: 11
The latest vlog she mentions about not brushing her teeth several times, calls herself a ‘grimy princess’ and overly mentions how bad her breath is, I honestly cannot cope with this tit anymore it’s awful

Reactions: 13
Here we go again begging for sympathy on her Instagram story saying how she was in pain and wanted to go to the hospital but chose not to because the beds need to be for people during this period. duck me duck off always begging for sympathy by your naive followers. It’s actually weird how much she absolutely obsesses over telling everyone every detail of her life. Nobody needs to know about her being up all night. It really Gets on my actual nerves. Weird person.
there are people whos chemo has been cancelled UGH shes made me angry

Reactions: 9
Here we go again begging for sympathy on her Instagram story saying how she was in pain and wanted to go to the hospital but chose not to because the beds need to be for people during this period.
I mean it's also like she doesn't get how hospitals work? They havent all of a sudden got rid of GI wards and turned every bed into Covid beds. Think the NHS is well aware that it's not the ONLY issue people might present at hospitals with. Smh 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I dont know much about gastroparasesis but please can someone inform me how going to a&e can help? Is there much they can do?

Reactions: 6
If she was that severely unwell/in pain she could go to a&e to be triaged to see whether she needs acute hospital treatment and to go to a GI ward. But realistically probably just a phone call to GP or NHS 24 if out of hours. The fact that she didn't want to go to A&E would suggest she didn't need to go anyway

Reactions: 9
God her knew video is so bloody annoying. Why did she feel the need to film her cuddling him for hours? Deffo has a eating disorder, lists the calories and ingredients in everything. Her breakfast was about 200cals if that??? Saying she has coffee pancakes ect and he pipes up and husband like wow yeah we know. Honestly just get so mad

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.