Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

proseccolove

VIP Member
Is this her dog your talking about? The one she named after her ex... Charlie? bearing in mind it being years after the split. It’s worrying what goes on in her mind.
She said her dog Phoenix died and Hugo was born from the ashes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

w3bgoss3

Not to mention she is selling clothes on depop saying “never worn new with tags” or “worn once new with tags” ??? And posts multiple pics of her wearing them out. Another issue, shes selling that green two piece from asos ( the trackies and top) that she wore for like 4 days the other week when she kept saying she hadnt showered in days and she was ill and up all night and she posted wearing that outfit on her stories while she kept reiterating it omg🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

loopyliz

I used to like her and when she started her “makeup company” I seen holly boon write a tweet saying something about people only do this for money and liking tweets directed about Imogen. At the time I thought Imogen was the sweetest person on the planet so I responded to holly saying “ stop being negative about Imogen” or something alone those lines.. for holly to reply to me and cut a long story short basically say to me public on twitter that “that girl did me so dirty.. the only reason I haven’t said anything is so no one spreads hate” after that I looked at Imogen so differently. Bullied at school then her best friend “laura” then the girls at uni then the girls at Hollister.. maybe everyone else isn’t the problem. ALSO always moans then goes “I’m not complaining”
I think she showed her true colours with that situation. Hollys channel has always been mostly about make up tutorials and it’s something she seems genuinely passionate about so it made sense when she launched her own make up brand. I remember Imogen doing a get ready with me video where she was doing her make up and she made a big deal about how terrible she was at make up and said it wasn’t something she was really interested in but she’d show us her routine anyway.

Fast forward a couple of years, Holly launches HNB Cosmetics after months of talking about a project she was working on. Then seemingly out of nowhere Imogen launches Hunny Cosmetics a few days later. The whole thing seemed rushed and to me, it felt like she’d done it purely to spite Holly.

Last edited:

proseccolove

VIP Member
Some thoughts:

- Tells us she had really bad breath since she was 8 years old. Delightful. Especially when she’s constantly telling she hasn’t showered or brushed her teeth that day.
- Has to mention her ex relationships again. Bore off. I bet Spencer my husbands loves her banging on about them all the time. He’s never mentioned any of his exes has he? Probs not allowed.
- 3 week gap in between her past relationships. Wow.
- Why is she pretending she’s the only person who had to pay for uni? She worked so hard wow I mean she really WORKED. Three jobs. she is such an angel huns we really don’t deserve her.
- telling us she was so dependant on men. Hahaha like you aren’t dependant on Spencer my husband now?
- She is just so bloody erratic. She talks so fast and switches between different subjects/irrelevant crap constantly.
- She is chilled out compared to her brothers? Is she joking? Have you seen Hugo bee in her videos. Never seen an ounce of emotion from the kid.
- So she is saying she caused her stomach condition by not breathing when she danced? Is she actually for real?
- I’m not surprised her uni ‘friends’ didn’t like her, I would have hated to live with her as well. Jesus wept.

What an emotional rollercoaster huns. Took me about an hour to watch the video because it has about 12 adverts in it, not gonna lie. Still don’t know what stomach condition our baby gyal has actually got. Can’t wait for next story time Saturday angels.

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Spencer. Feel like he’s been brainwashed into thinking this relationship is normal 🤣🤣
If I asked my boyfriend to go for a walk so we can sit on random peoples walls and take photos then post it on social media, I think he'd contact my parents and ask to return me

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
'i love you more with every breathe you take' nah thats WEIRD.. I am speechless.. My siblings would be mortified if i did that.
She knows its weird because she constantly justifies it!

'our special sibling bond is unlike anything ive ever known' bit savage on her other two siblings

'the most loyal human in the world' i mean she says that about everyone - mum, dad, husband - it means fuck all

• Haha
Imogenation #3 Imogen’s life with a mystery condition, missionary is definitely spennys fave sex position. She’s got no friends here’s another story she is definitely 100% a Tory

• Haha

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
Are you kind ? I’ve seen your tweets. Ive seen how toxic you are. If I was the “friend” you’ve spoken about, I’d sue you. You lie and manipulate your followers. Is that kind ? Is wanting all the attention in you 24/7 kind when there is people dying out there. I don’t think you’re kind at all. Get help

• Heart

hmmlook

I used to like her untill she met spenny, but she is one attention seeking mess. Lots of people have a chronic illness but dont go on about it every chance they get. She hardly brought this up now its all you hear from her. I cant even watch her videos anymore and unfollowed on insta cos of the cringe tik toks. She is a joke.

Reactions: 23

Crisps

VIP Member
See tonight on insta stories they’re cooking over FaceTime with Spencer’s family, her “second family” ...trying to prove a point now when she’s never ever mentioned them before 🙄

• Haha

Khunx

Omg Imogen just shut up, acting like she’s good for answering all the questions and not skipping any.. Yet she’s blocking people for asking about her lip filler as if SHE hasn’t controlled the questions Spencer has asked! Also SCREAMING someone asked if Freya is her least favourite sibling hahahaha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200326_231525_com.instagram.android.jpg

Anyone find it a bit off that Spencer has specifically stated 'European countries' and the fact his heart goes out to Italy because they 'chose to get married there'? Nearly every country in the world is suffering, not just European, and you heart should go out to Italy because of the devistation in the country.. Not because of your fkin wedding!?

righthererightnow

VIP Member
What fantasy land are this pair living in? “Where we look like prince and princesses”. Ever since she got with Spencer she acts as if she’s a child. And the way he was banging on the pots is just ridiculous. I’m not trying to diagnose or offend but he genuinely seems as though he’s on the spectrum.
View attachment 115687
Also bit weird to be taking photos of other people's houses for the whole world to see

• Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
Fuck me she’s still at it, I’m actually laughing so hard at this it’s hilarious
“I have cried all day because I love you so much” who the fuck is she trying to kid. That’s such a blatant lie no one would believe that...biggest most pathetic exaggeration but I think she expects people to believe her!? I can’t cope 😂

• Haha

FatCity

And yet she STILL hasn’t said if she has haha. Also no one has sent her death threats! Again, lying for sympathy! Just hate her even more now 🤢

Reactions: 22

treelaptop

VIP Member
its literally impossible to not think a negative thought or judge someone. It’s natural and apart of life. Why did she act like she’d never do such a thing? Yeah right. We are all human.
You’re right but then in the same breath she says ‘we don’t judge people if their cold’ which I think has realllllyyyyy bitchy undertones she’s baso saying she’s warm and kind and someone who doesn’t call their parter bAbY pRiNcE is cold and is weird. Andddddddd don’t get me started on the way they talk about things like “to us sex is more than sex it’s to be close” - I just sit there offended like so just because sometimes I’m horny and so is my man and we do the deed that means I’m strange?! it’s so patronising. Or saying “we don’t like the lifestyle of going out and getting with our people every weekend but if you want to that’s fine” like we know she doesn’t really think that’s fine (although judging by her story times she has been like that) because if they really thought it was fine they wouldn’t put another group of people down they would just say “we like a b c” instead “we don’t like to be like such and such, because” she’s so patronising to other people in relationships it annoys me so much. ( sorry for the long post I hope it makes sense 😂😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 22