Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, Tamara
I’m curious to who you are as I am too someone who knows Imogen from the past and have had her talk about me, like you I don’t wanna expose me because I don’t want her to know and get more tit... I’ve got messages and weird tit sent to me as I’m one of the people she talks about a lot... firstly she’s a compulsive liar. She must be mad as I know for a fact what I’ve been told about the videos/stories isn’t true, they may have been true in terms of situations but completely twisted by her and her not honest about her actions and keeping lots of key things left out, she went out to ruin lives and did not care for anyone but herself, she is pure evil. I hoped she had got better as a person over the years but reading this thread, obviously not. She cannot properly articulate what she says in these stories because it’s a fantasy... thats why they are so obviously exaggerated and that’s why you all have seen through it. Thankgod! Can I say I love you all and I’m relieved that she finally seems to be getting caught in her web of lies and maybe she’ll feel some shame and be honest about who she really is. You guys have nothing to feel bad about as she says, you all doing her a favour and breaking her fucked up cycle (hopefully) and helping people like me to be freed from being abused online and from her physcho lies.
👀👀👀☕☕☕ TELL US JUICE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi @Sarahbub it's good to have you here on this group, seems like there's a few of us who knew her. Everything you have said is spot on! I'm so sorry you've been receiving messages, that really makes me angry. She truly is an awful person. I honestly don't think I've met such a horrible person in my life like her. She has ruined lives/relationships and friendships. She's the most destructive person ever. I've kept quiet for a long time because I can't have anyone knowing who I am, my job/life is too important to risk. But she needs to be exposed. She's literally making money from lies, it's just unacceptable the tit she's put people through.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
duck me she’s still at it, I’m actually laughing so hard at this it’s hilarious
“I have cried all day because I love you so much” who the duck is she trying to kid. That’s such a blatant lie no one would believe that...biggest most pathetic exaggeration but I think she expects people to believe her!? I can’t cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus christ those Instagram stories are really bleeping cringe. I can guarantee you that other youtubers are watching those stories and pissing themselves laughing too. I bet they all take the piss out of her.

• Haha
Hi @Sarahbub it's good to have you here on this group, seems like there's a few of us who knew her. Everything you have said is spot on! I'm so sorry you've been receiving messages, that really makes me angry. She truly is an awful person. I honestly don't think I've met such a horrible person in my life like her. She has ruined lives/relationships and friendships. She's the most destructive person ever. I've kept quiet for a long time because I can't have anyone knowing who I am, my job/life is too important to risk. But she needs to be exposed. She's literally making money from lies, it's just unacceptable the tit she's put people through.
Yeah me too I’m high in my job now and it’s not appropriate to mix in her low, ridiculous type of work... but I hope people I have received hate from or even Imogen will see and realise what she is putting out there is stupid and immature. She has no real concept of being an adult clearly and it’s sad, i genuinely feel sorry for her. How hasn’t she moved on? We have and we were the ones violated and fucked be her. The only conclusion I can come too is she feels so bad by what she did and the things she’s did to various girls she’s convinced herself it wasn’t her but others, she must be so fucked up in her mind, to then turn it around to others and pretend she’s the victim and lie saying it happened to her. She has no mates, no long standing friends from her past in Brighton, that alone exposes it is her, no one else.
She is the only one who can’t see it.
I know a lot of stuff about her that is horrendous, things she did, lies she told that resulted in awful situations for some girls and their family’s. If she keeps on I will go to the police as it’s that serious that i have stuff that would remit to have authority’s involved. I hope she grows up soon and moves on with her life, I watched a few videos last week and she seems very unhappy. That must be why ... poor lunatic

Yeah me too I’m high in my job now and it’s not appropriate to mix in her low, ridiculous type of work... but I hope people I have received hate from or even Imogen will see and realise what she is putting out there is stupid and immature. She has no real concept of being an adult clearly and it’s sad, i genuinely feel sorry for her. How hasn’t she moved on? We have and we were the ones violated and fucked be her. The only conclusion I can come too is she feels so bad by what she did and the things she’s did to various girls she’s convinced herself it wasn’t her but others, she must be so fucked up in her mind, to then turn it around to others and pretend she’s the victim and lie saying it happened to her. She has no mates, no long standing friends from her past in Brighton, that alone exposes it is her, no one else.
I know a lot of stuff about her that is horrendous, things she did, lies she told that resulted in awful situations for some girls and their family’s. If she keeps on I will go to the police as it’s that serious that i have stuff that would remit to have authority’s involved. I hope she grows up soon and moves on with her life, I watched a few videos last week and she seems very unhappy. That must be why ... poor lunatic
I mean how old is she now? 27/28 I can’t remember... shocked she hasn’t changed yet

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you know what the “awful” situation was that she was going through a few years ago. It was mentioned a few pages back?

Reactions: 7
Hey, Tamara
I’m curious to who you are as I am too someone who knows Imogen from the past and have had her talk about me, like you I don’t wanna expose me because I don’t want her to know and get more tit... I’ve got messages and weird tit sent to me as I’m one of the people she talks about a lot... firstly she’s a compulsive liar. She must be mad as I know for a fact what I’ve been told about the videos/stories isn’t true, they may have been true in terms of situations but completely twisted by her and her not honest about her actions and keeping lots of key things left out, she went out to ruin lives and did not care for anyone but herself, she is pure evil. I hoped she had got better as a person over the years but reading this thread, obviously not. She cannot properly articulate what she says in these stories because it’s a fantasy... thats why they are so obviously exaggerated and that’s why you all have seen through it. Thankgod! Can I say I love you all and I’m relieved that she finally seems to be getting caught in her web of lies and maybe she’ll feel some shame and be honest about who she really is. You guys have nothing to feel bad about as she says, you all doing her a favour and breaking her fucked up cycle (hopefully) and helping people like me to be freed from being abused online and from her physcho lies.
Just wanted to say whoever you are, sorry shes doing this to you. Theres obviously something missing in her life significantly to do this over and over through the years.

Reactions: 16
JESUS CHRIST! It took me about 15 mins to read through all that twoddle... Whatever happened to a simple 'happy birthday'?!

• Haha

I mean how old is she now? 27/28 I can’t remember... shocked she hasn’t changed yet
plus I’ve been contacted by “Laura” her ex and her ex’s new gf and mother of the child she talks about and they’ve all got messages so she must have given names... even her ex and his gf we’re put added into a group chat with her and her husband, Spencer? She wanted this to happen and wanted us all to get abuse and contacted... trust me she has some weird, jealous, insecure, physcho tit going on in her head. God help her

Just wanted to say whoever you are, sorry shes doing this to you. Theres obviously something missing in her life significantly to do this over and over through the years.
Thankyou it was not nice and I’ve made all private now and messed with my name and haven’t had messages for a few months now... thanks to you all for speaking the truth about her and exposing her

Do you know what the “awful” situation was that she was going through a few years ago. It was mentioned a few pages back?
I have a feeling it’s something to do with infertility as I know that’s why she hated and made her ex’s mother of his child’s life hell... she was very jealous of them having a child, I could be wrong but she was always apparently saying she couldn’t have kids then like maybe but going back and forth with doctors, I heard this may have been confirmed then but I also think she could made it all up and probably made up that story for attention and views, her knowing people would be eager to know what the awful thing was

Have you got messages? Does anyone know you found you from her videos? Thankyou and hope you don’t get the same treatment xxx

😂 it’s the way she remembers the text from her dad so vividly. I don’t even think I had a mobile phone when I was 11
Well that’s because it’s bullshit... your right! who remembers that, she has lied continually about everything, it must be exhausting endlessly lying.
I feel sorry for her.

I don’t understand why she was at school, she left the classroom to go to the loo and her dad was round the back of the school...wtf I am so confused was he just there waiting? I don’t get it 😂

It’s the kissing on the head and the way she says I love you and the things she says to him...it’s sick
She would joke about having sex with her dad and her brothers being “fuckable” she once offered a cab man a blow job for payment... she is obsessed with sexual stuff and it’s weird and fucked up, defo something going on there, people who act like that have some deep rooted issue... don’t even wanna say it but you get my jist

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I couldn’t believe this when I read it....only falls asleep when Spencer strokes his head? What the duck is this all about!? Part of me thinks is this really true cos her family will see this so she can’t lie...in which case he is already fucked up at such a young age. And if it’s not true then she’s got SERIOUS issues lying like this....I just don’t understand 🙈
Didn’t even read all her posts because she was going on and on but um... what? Spencer strokes his head 🤣🤣 I feel so sorry for both Hugo and Spencer. Hugo will probs end up traumatised and a bully victim and as for Spencer, how much do you wanna bet as usual he’s been roped into doing this. I mean I know he’s always doing things to impress Imogen because he doesn’t actually have a mind of his own but I doubt he’d ever want to do this. Again, he’s been forced into doing something by controlling Imogen. Can’t deal with that girl. She’s probs like “Stroke my brother’s head baby prince or you’ll end up another victim of one of my storytime videos”. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Sarahbub I've not recieved any hate messages, but I've had my social media accounts hacked quite alot after she released those fake stories ..but I don't know if that's related 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m actually a bit disturbed by her story....4 pages of utter shite, how soppy can you get!? It’s pathetic I’m sorry (actually no I’m not sorry). She just talks out her arse it winds me right up. And that video where she’s kissing his head constantly....that is what has really disturbed me. Sorry hun, that ain’t normal.
Woah this sounds funny... I’ve actually blocked her a long time ago so can’t see but she would be like that years ago and I think it’s cause no mates, bfs had ever really liked her cause of her tit personality and having done awful things they cut her off so she try’s so hard and ott with her family as that’s the only people who accept her and the fucked persona.
She’s very insecure and even about family relationships so she goes that in on posts and videos about them, to prove herself, I done psychologically at degree level and she screams behavioural theories linked to
@Sarahbub I've not recieved any hate messages, but I've had my social media accounts hacked quite alot after she released those fake stories ..but I don't know if that's related 🤷🏻‍♀️
mmm maybe it is as I had that too, Facebook and Instagram was hacked, the things she said about me I think made it obvious what my password may be... so maybe you too, what a bleeping nutty cow

Reactions: 6
@Sarahbub Oh really?? Yep my Facebook and Instagram were hacked. It kept happening alot, it was really stressful at the time.

Reactions: 1
I worship and adore you baby??? I’m your mum in Brighton???? You are my hero???? I will give you every piece of me until the day I die??? Sooo weird. That is all.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Awwwww my life have you seen about the dog? I’m done I’ve officially come to the end of my wits
Is this her dog your talking about? The one she named after her ex... Charlie? bearing in mind it being years after the split. It’s worrying what goes on in her mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is this her dog your talking about? The one she named after her ex... Charlie? bearing in mind it being years after the split. It’s worrying what goes on in her mind.
She said her dog Phoenix died and Hugo was born from the ashes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Woah this sounds funny... I’ve actually blocked her a long time ago so can’t see but she would be like that years ago and I think it’s cause no mates, bfs had ever really liked her cause of her tit personality and having done awful things they cut her off so she try’s so hard and ott with her family as that’s the only people who accept her and the fucked persona.
She’s very insecure and even about family relationships so she goes that in on posts and videos about them, to prove herself, I done psychologically at degree level and she screams behavioural theories linked to insecurity and screaming for people to like her and feel popular. Maybe she was bullied at some point and that’s why she’s like that but what’s been said about me and others definitely isn’t true

mmm maybe it is as I had that too, Facebook and Instagram was hacked, the things she said about me I think made it obvious what my password may be... so maybe you too, what a bleeping nutty cow

You girls who know her, I know me and everyone else in this group is so sorry you have to deal with her 13 year old fans, it must be so frustrating moving on from situations for someone to bring it up constantly- I completely understand that you want to stay anonymous because I would too!

Reactions: 16
She said her dog Phoenix died and Hugo was born from the ashes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh okay... duck she must have gave it away then, witch! But wow that’s fucked too... get a grip with reality as If your brother was reincarnated from your dog, what a wally

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.