Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatCity

You have to almost feel sorry for Spencer. Shes putting on this act of perfect wifey material, so sweet and innocent. It is so fake!
I honestly can’t stand their relationship. I mean Spencer is bad enough. The guy just doesn’t have a backbone. It’s as if they’re not married and he’s still trying to win Imogen’s affection and approval. He also seems like the most boring person but I feel like imo deliberately picked him out because she can control him. Like he spends time with her family and she posts pictures on her Instagram with people other than him (those people being her family coz she has no friends) but he can’t even post pictures with his family. I honestly don’t think he’s ever posted on that page, it’s far more likely that imo created it for this poor hapless man and she posts all this shit to make herself look good coz let’s face it he’s always posting pictures with captions like ‘don’t spread hate’ and stuff about Imogen and about the ‘trolls’. Their relationship is so awkward generally. Imo’s always talking about their sex life and Spencer’s looks so uncomfortable haha. Plus you can tell she doesn’t like letting him speak coz he always says something so dumb or cringey and you can see it on her face she’s like ‘don’t make me look bad spencer, got to keep up the pretence for the huns’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 22

Immoslips

Where's the poster who does the run downs of our hunbuns videos?I miss them
It's me! I'll be back soon I promise! I needed a break from her. Watching her unleashes an unhealthy amount of rage in me

• Haha
  • Heart

Echo4

I’ve noticed the way she described her family, loving, affectionate and so on. Then said his families the opposite does that mean they are cold and unwelcoming?
I also quite believe she had a stomach condition but doesn’t name it because she likes to exaggerate how difficult it is and she doesn’t want others to be able to relate because they might realise it’s not as bad as she makes out.
I also disliked in her stomach video she was like “they thought it was just ibs” it’s like there are varying degrees of ibs and it’s pretty rubbish to live with too hun, let’s not belittle it. Maybe I’m being petty because I struggle with my stomach but try not to let it get in the way.

Eltwot

So i found one of spencers family members and did some digging, he seemed like such a fun lads lad, deffo seems like imogen stopped that. He was posted on their instagram regularly up until october 2018, then bam imogen announces their relationship and hes no longer in any photos, even family photos. I honestly feel for the boy lol i think he gets a lot of stick for being awkward, but based on the people he used to hang out with he was clearly a fun person with a lot of mates. I think he comes across weird more so because imogen is so over the top and he feels the need to try and keep up with that as its her job? Some people just arent for the camera, e.g. my partner is brilliant and natural on vidoes, like imogen, but im deffo more of a spencer and everything i do just seems awkward and weird on camera and the more you get told the more awkward you are. I feel like imogen forces a lot for the camera which makes him uncomfortable (like when she talks about sex he always seems so uncomfortable, which is okay its normal to not want to share something so personal, but its like she doesnt take the hint that he doesnt enjoy sharing their sex life on camera), and she just wants this instagrammable life. Im not against her being too over the top as she always has been, and i used to love her channel and her storytimes, but shes just changed so much and i struggle to watch her videos as its guaranteed to mention her stomach condition or some sort of fake facade. I dont think this change is due to spencer though🤷‍♀️ shes deffo patronising, you could kind of see spencers eyes questioning what she meant when she said that his family was 'opposite' to her 'loving family'.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Hes 16 hunnybunchsugarpiebabydollprincess hes not wanting your husband there stroking his hair and his sister calling him to check hes okay, get a grip! Hugo is going to be such a target if any kids from his school see this, poor boy. Must have been terrible in a past life to end up Imo's bro

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

righthererightnow

VIP Member
And she absolutey does judge people for doing so! As mentioned is multiple story times about her ex friends who were simply enjoying their youth!

She also 'doesnt judge anyone for smoking' what a load of shit im sorry but my bf smokes and i openly judge him all the time for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tamara10

I used to like her and when she started her “makeup company” I seen holly boon write a tweet saying something about people only do this for money and liking tweets directed about Imogen. At the time I thought Imogen was the sweetest person on the planet so I responded to holly saying “ stop being negative about Imogen” or something alone those lines.. for holly to reply to me and cut a long story short basically say to me public on twitter that “that girl did me so dirty.. the only reason I haven’t said anything is so no one spreads hate” after that I looked at Imogen so differently. Bullied at school then her best friend “laura” then the girls at uni then the girls at Hollister.. maybe everyone else isn’t the problem. ALSO always moans then goes “I’m not complaining”
That's because she uses people.
She uses, steps on and lies to people.
All those girls she was "friends" with are doing so bloody great in life and all she can do is tell fake sob stories on YouTube.
How fucking embarrassing.

• Haha

CallyX

Spencer hun, baby gal can’t have twix 🤔 View attachment 124959View attachment 124960
Sorry if I sound like a total bitch but she’s talking absolute shit about how she can only eat this and that and you have just proved it!!!! How can you have a fucking twix if you are dairy & gluten & all this shit free????? Omg so annoying

Someone needs to reply to his story and say “ thought she was dairy & gluten free?????” See how fast that shit gets taken down & he will be grounded by her

• Haha

tamara10

@serp If she figures out who I am, I'll be blocked asap, but I'm expecting it.
I think she's worried at the idea of someone speaking out against her. Her whole YouTube career has been built on lies so surely she knew that one day this would happen. I already know one girl who contacted her about all of this. I'm surprised she hasn't done a story about it but if she does she'll probably lie about that too.

I don't know if anyone else thinks this but it annoys me when they go on about not drinking and how Spencer only used to do it because his friends did. It's like he's just saying that to fit in with Imogen .

Somebody commented on one of her tweets saying she had gastroparesis when somebody else asked what she had, she has now conveniently deleted that tweet? I have gastroparesis (which can also come with auto immune problems) and I’m sorry but it’s nowhere near as bad as she makes out yes it is difficult to live with but with the right diet, vitamins and medication you get used to it I only got diagnosed 2 years ago and have learnt to handle it yet properly she’s had it 7 years??

Reactions: 20

D_Wills

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever cringed as much in my life when Spenc said "I'm sad, you said you loved something more than me" in that awful awful voice they put on. What respectable 30 year old man speaks like that!?

I've noticed she said she was going to reply to all her video comments today. Shes definitely keeping tabs on the negative comments.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mariaraine20

Oh you guys... some more tweets from sweet baby princess that has always been a girls girl and believes in everyone being kind. The irony of talking about girls having visible ribs and calling themselves fat... almost like how she mentions being bloated in every stomach video.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

gee_beth

VIP Member
I know it's been said but I despise how they act every Thursday! It almost feels like they're taking the piss, they film it every week. Can't they just clap sensibly? Imo has to make it about her and show off! As a key worker myself I don't appreciate her jumping around like a hyperactive child, she could show her appreciation in a different way

• Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
What annoys me is that she goes on about "hate" comments all the time and that people are just jealous or insecure bla bla bla. Just because someone is questioning your actions and behaviour it doesnt make it a hate comment. It just means people have an opinion and a mind of their own.