Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful!! why hasnt any of her huns or family told her on a serious note, her frame is one of the worst ive ever seen! she is 27/28 years old and has the body of an 11 year old girl just so unattractivešŸ™

Reactions: 11
Not to mention she is selling clothes on depop saying ā€œnever worn new with tagsā€ or ā€œworn once new with tagsā€ ??? And posts multiple pics of her wearing them out. Another issue, shes selling that green two piece from asos ( the trackies and top) that she wore for like 4 days the other week when she kept saying she hadnt showered in days and she was ill and up all night and she posted wearing that outfit on her stories while she kept reiterating it omgšŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Thatā€™s why she always leaves the tags in things and then jokes sheā€™s so ditzy for leaving the tag in ā€œhave I left my tag in? Oh of course I have hahahahā€
Really itā€™s cos the stinking thing is going on Depop after sheā€™s worn it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Thatā€™s why she always leaves the tags in things and then jokes sheā€™s so ditzy for leaving the tag in ā€œhave I left my tag in? Oh of course I have hahahahā€
100% agree that she does this

Reactions: 5
Love that depop is coming back to the thread šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Why does Spencer always look like he has a runny nose that he's not wiped away though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes deleted the outfit i mentioned on here šŸ˜‚
Imo...stop selling your outfits you've worn for like a week straight and you haven't had a shower! Not only is that disgusting but people are already worried about buying things online because of the situation, but because there'll be sweat stains on them all :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heres another one ā€œbrand new with tagsā€ shes worn it out on a walk like wtf how is that brand new she posted her going on this walk so its been worn out and not just to take pictures of it for depop in her garden its been on a full blown walk lmaooo its not new take the tags off you scruff!!
71DCF27E-5287-46DB-98FF-F38F626871D6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This isolation is definitely sending them crazy and forever checking this website. Everything that we disagree with she will either try justify it or will get rid of it. Last few weeks they have spent all their time and energy trying to validate their relationship and their lifestyle (such us now mentioning Spencerā€™s family after all the stuff we said on here)
I find it exhausting just watching this constant babying and the crave for attention - I have no idea how Spencer does it! In regards to the 100th stomach condition video, she definitely must get rid of comments because Iā€™m sure many of you and MYSELF included have actually commented asking for the stomach condition name, now my comment is no where to be found!

Lol at this comment...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it actually baffles me why she wont just name it? but she's doing video after video about it and getting sympathy but wont name it. I actually cant understand why, i know some people dont like to discuss illness' etc, but she is sharing this to thousands of people, obviously people are gonna wonder what it is. I used to really like her she's a complete different person now (n)

it actually baffles me why she wont just name it? but she's doing video after video about it and getting sympathy but wont name it. I actually cant understand why, i know some people dont like to discuss illness' etc, but she is sharing this to thousands of people, obviously people are gonna wonder what it is. I used to really like her she's a complete different person now (n)
Iā€™m guessing because itā€™s going to be something thatā€™s either common or well known and a lot of people will comment that they also have it, or that people will realise itā€™s not that much of a big deal for her to be constantly going on about it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
sorry but they look and act like theyre on day release from a mental home

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Found the sex vid thing. What the duck did I just watch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone ever asked her about this haha?

Oh my god Iā€™ve just watched that spa video! I had to keep asking myself if I was hammered at 9.30am because I just couldnā€™t believe what I was watching! They have to be the most bizarre couple on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just seen her gram, she doesn't want to go to A&E and stay in the hospital because of her auto immune condition?
What is it then Imo? Chronic stomach condition or auto immune condition?

Didnā€™t know you could admit yourself to hospital. head. Pretty sure its up to Dr you see if you are admitted.
Bet she will still be jumping on her balcony clapping like a knobhead come Thursday night... even though sheā€™s ā€œreally not wellā€™ šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.