Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6. You say youre tight for money to seem more relatable
No, used to have hand me downs but went to private school because her parents saved
I thought in her bullying story time series she said she got into private school on a scholarship and that’s part of the reason why she was a target for bullies? So which one is it? I don’t know why YouTubers feel the need to lie about things like that, that don’t matter? 🙄

Reactions: 11
LMAO why does she lie about lip fillers?? She says she's always honest with her fans when she really isn't😂😂. Is it cos she's ashamed of how bad they look so she makes out she was born with them sausage lips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She definitely has an ED or bodydysmorphia. Imogen is clearly a size6/8 so this tiktok literally makes no sense! Any other girls I’ve seen making this tiktok are plus size.
I think she has an ED. I've noticed her hair has gone very thin in places in comparison to her older videos from a few years ago. Could be from extensions tho so but an ED defo affects your hair

Reactions: 8
She definitely has an ED or bodydysmorphia. Imogen is clearly a size6/8 so this tiktok literally makes no sense! Any other girls I’ve seen making this tiktok are plus size.
She’s sending out such a bad message to her young followers. Basically saying that people her size aren’t skinny.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been watching Imogen for years since she started YouTube and I always thought she was very over the top but she grew on me and I really got into her videos. I’d say probably since she has met Spencer my husband I have watched her less and less. I think I stuck around to watch the wedding video but since then I find her unbearable😫. Same tit different day. Does anyone else think she has so much less video variety? She did an assumption video and then put another poll asking if anyone wanted to see another then did it???????
Also very glad I found some proof on here about lip fillers it has wound me up for 3 years🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love it when they harp on about ‘this wouldn’t happen in any other work place’ and how would you know? You pair haven’t had a proper job in your wasteful little lives.

FYI it does happen it other work places. Daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why’s she so touchy about her lips?!

If it’s true aswell that none of Spencer’s friends could mention her lips when they met her then I think she’s actually got a complex about them 😂
Hun, you chose to have them like that!
Spencer has friends? Well he definitely doesn’t anymore since baby princess came onto the scene so that’s that problem solved !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her story the other day they did a little quiz and the quesrion was 'biggest planet in our solar system'.. They both said the sun... She was privately educated... Words fail me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.