Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the elusive secret chronic life threatening debilitating stomach condition with NO NAME!

Reactions: 7
Omg the thumbnail 😂. If that’s doesn’t screaming attention seeking I don’t know what that is

Reactions: 3
I’m cringing at her new video wow. It all seems so staged. Also how can she post something attention seeking as this when there’s things 100 times more worse going on in the world.

She’s bleeping pathetic. She’s there acting like that on a video being over dramatic as bleeping usual. It’s really honestly not normal she’s posting something like this acting like she’s suffering which maybe she’s Is but wow look at all the other things going on in the world like now and she still feels the need to get pity off people. Awful !!!!!!!!!!

Also did she actually just say ‘she can’t read the news or watch it’ because if she does she will make herself ill and make herself ‘HAVE THE VIRUS’ what the actual hell?!?!? There’s hundreds of people dying because of this virus and she’s saying tit like that. So so angry

I can see this video getting a lot of hate

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200326_231525_com.instagram.android.jpg

Anyone find it a bit off that Spencer has specifically stated 'European countries' and the fact his heart goes out to Italy because they 'chose to get married there'? Nearly every country in the world is suffering, not just European, and you heart should go out to Italy because of the devistation in the country.. Not because of your fkin wedding!?

Reactions: 23
I’m cringing at her new video wow. It all seems so staged. Also how can she post something attention seeking as this when there’s things 100 times more worse going on in the world.

She’s bleeping pathetic. She’s there acting like that on a video being over dramatic as bleeping usual. It’s really honestly not normal she’s posting something like this acting like she’s suffering which maybe she’s Is but wow look at all the other things going on in the world like now and she still feels the need to get pity off people. Awful !!!!!!!!!!

Also did she actually just say ‘she can’t read the news or watch it’ because if she does she will make herself ill and make herself ‘HAVE THE VIRUS’ what the actual hell?!?!? There’s hundreds of people dying because of this virus and she’s saying tit like that. So so angry

I can see this video getting a lot of hate
The fact that she says she’ll convince herself that she has the virus speaks volumes about her, perhaps some type of munchausen syndrome situation going on here. If she believes she can truly worry herself into thinking she’s more unwell than she is, kind of makes you question how unwell she is and how much of it is in her head?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s actually mingin, who even wants to know that shes got trapped wind shes so weird makes me itch hahahaha

51511A58-6172-4E9B-BF6D-28807FF178B8.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The recent video she just uploaded on her Instagram story.. someone’s suddenly feeling fine again! Jumping around the living room like an actual idiot. Pathetic girl

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she calls it her "chronic condition", why not say what it is, Crohn's. I have Crohn's and if not going through a flare up, you live a perfectly normal life with a few light adjustments. We have Olympians that have won gold medals that have Crohn's.

You don't live with severe pain, the only time you get severe pain that needs strong prescription medication is when your going through a flare up and I could barely function, let alone think and talk. She is certainly layering on for the sympathy vote, don't give that girl a Oscar, puts the rest of us going through Crohn's a bad name!
I have crohns also and i always thought it was this. I have never acted the way she does and i certainly wouldnt record my self while having a flare up. Why's she so embarrassed to say what it is, you'd help more people actually saying what it is than "chronic illness". She so dramatic about it all but shes okay dancing round b+m with spenny and doing tik toks, if your having a flare up its all day every day, it is a serious condition but she doesnt help herself acting the way she does. Used to really like her but cant even bring myself to watch a video now.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else notice in some of her tik toks she seems to be doing them to get Spencer’s attention? Like he’d be sitting doing something or watching football and she’d deliberately set the camera up and do one of her stupid dances in front of him to get his attention?

As for this debilitating chronic trapped wind she has (and needs spencer to care for her yet she was single for years before him and seemed fine?) our baby girl princess Immo really knows how to turn it on (and WHY does she look like she’s giving birth in the thumbnail??)

Reactions: 15
The way she talks with her hands and stupid fingers really winds me up 🤦🏽‍♀️😷

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine what it's going to be like when shes pregnant? Will literally be the longest pregnancy in history.

Reactions: 11
She can’t sing, she can’t dance, she can’t do makeup I don’t know how the duck she is so big on YouTube and insta

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.