Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
But you aren’t kind? Banging on about being bloated and shut and then showing off how small you are, oh duck off, do you know how triggering that is to people? Taking pictures infront of peoples houses, yeah respect people’s privacy, you’d be fuming and banging on to unscramble about it if anyone took pictures infront of your house.

Reactions: 26
Are you kind ? I’ve seen your tweets. Ive seen how toxic you are. If I was the “friend” you’ve spoken about, I’d sue you. You lie and manipulate your followers. Is that kind ? Is wanting all the attention in you 24/7 kind when there is people dying out there. I don’t think you’re kind at all. Get help

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it is. Its obvious shes been on here a lot lately. And the two of them are on about "haters" a lot at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% think it's her. The account has only done one post which is the one on here, and keeps viewing this thread 😂 also sideshow spennie's IG post someone posted on the last page 'pink to make the trolls wink' is a giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I look at Spencer’s insta and ..
F06D2FBA-A7CF-412C-9F09-D9DF615A47C2.jpeg
“my amazing tree cutter”, wow this pair really in their late twenties 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If this is you Imogen then listen loud and clear, we don't all congregate here and make this stuff up I can assure you. The way you mislead your views is 'not kind' and quite frankly disgusting. You have chosen to tell stories on people knowing full well that there is a high possibility their identity will be revealed based on how much information you gave away. The amount of times you have lied is unbelievable and I don't think you can keep up with the lies you have told but we can. You lie about your lip fillers which is damaging to younger people, especially as 99% of your following are under the age of 16. Also the way you film people in public is the biggest thing for me, when you pointed a camera in people's faces and acused them of giving bad looks was the most hurrendous thing I have ever seen on YouTube. You see we are not just saying these things for the sake of it, we are genuinely concerned for the actions you take on your channel and the effects it has on others

Reactions: 31
Come on.. she HAS to be joking.. another ‘stomach condition video’. Is she actually ok? She is really not normal.. it’s weird how obsessed she is to go on about it. Surely people can’t genuinely get excitedly to what her stomach condition videos..

Reactions: 20
Come on.. she HAS to be joking.. another ‘stomach condition video’. Is she actually ok? She is really not normal.. it’s weird how obsessed she is to go on about it. Surely people can’t genuinely get excitedly to what her stomach condition videos..
definitely milking it now.. @Immoslips , please give an overview. I really don't have the energy nor desire to watch something for her to get money from 😂 😂

Reactions: 12
Sick to actual death of her going on about it now. It’s genuinely not normal

Reactions: 12
She’s even left it on a cliff hanger for part 4 next week 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Its really not normal to go on about it this much, i cant get my head around it. like wtf?????? Ive never known anyone to love sympathy as much as her jesus. She is clever though blocking certain words an comments on the videos. "You're so brave speaking about it" omg stop, she loves it 😂😂 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I just watched the first video (it was painful for me) and she basically says she gave herself a stomach condition for being such a worried person, due to her growing up so fast, due to her parents and so forth. She’s blaming other people? It’s SO weird. So weird to also not mention what she’s got in the first video too. Secretive

Reactions: 13
I've been following this thread for a while and haven't yet commented, so hi everyone!
So thankful I found this damn thread - I thought I was the only person who had the opinions you guys have as all of her social media and comments are full of people praising her and being so positive!!
One thing I will say though, as a person who has suffered with an eating disorder for around 9 years - Imogen should seeeeriously reconsider how she's talking about her stomach condition malarky. I completely understand that she may have this mystery stomach condition, but the way she bangs on about being 'so bloated' etc A L L the time, but each photo she posts she seems to be getting smaller? It's so damn triggering to people with eating disorders as it's so obvious to someone with an eating disorder that she has one and is trying to cover it up. I would respect her if she made a story time about her issues with food and actually confronted everything head on - that's the adult thing to do Imo baby girl princess hunbun x

Reactions: 30
Also 'i eat so much food so I can't have an eating disorder' is a bit misinformed. Eating disorders don't just mean not eating

Reactions: 19
Also 'i eat so much food so I can't have an eating disorder' is a bit misinformed. Eating disorders don't just mean not eating
Her saying she eats a lot and her physically eating a lot are two different things. could be a fib to overcompensate

Reactions: 2
Her saying she eats a lot and her physically eating a lot are two different things. could be a fib to overcompensate
Yeah and eating a lot and keeping a lot down are also two different things. Maybe a bit of misdirection as you say!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.