Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Crisps

I think there's a few people on here that know/knew her from Brighton I know her from Uni.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She'd never do it. She likes to pretend to her huns that everyone loves her
She really wouldn't want her huns (especially as alot of them are really young) seeing those tweets about incest with her dad. Yes she was joking but it's a weird and disgusting thing to tweet about. It's mortifying.
She can delete all the tweets she wants but those screenshots are forever.

Reactions: 8
She really wouldn't want her huns (especially as alot of them are really young) seeing those tweets about incest with her dad. Yes she was joking but it's a weird and disgusting thing to tweet about. It's mortifying.
She can delete all the tweets she wants but those screenshots are forever.
Her fans are absolutely deluded it gets me so angry how they all fall for her bullshit like come on when they guna realise how fake and weird she is!!

Reactions: 6
I'm loving how active this thread is and that people can see though her

Reactions: 16
Tamara if you have some hot tea feel free to drop a message and send it my way if you dont want her to know who you are? If you dont care then give us all you’ve got, lies that you know arent true, what shes actually like etc anything i want her to see that we know and that people are willing to put her in her place

Reactions: 14
Tamara if you have some hot tea feel free to drop a message and send it my way if you dont want her to know who you are? If you dont care then give us all you’ve got, lies that you know arent true, what shes actually like etc anything i want her to see that we know and that people are willing to put her in her place
Yeah deffo agree, truth has to come out!

Reactions: 4
Tamara if you know the real life Laura, ex boyfriend with the child and his baby mumma, get them to make a video on it all. That situation and those story times always interested me.

Reactions: 3
Do we know what username imo is going under on here whilst lurking? Or just assuming she’s on here reading without a login ?

Do we know what username imo is going under on here whilst lurking? Or just assuming she’s on here reading without a login ?
i think it was literally ‘imogenation’ 😂 couldnt be more undercover if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if shes gunna do the imo show on Thursday night instead of respecting key workers since she’s active on here now. Hopefully we’ve made her realise something (or maybe I shouldn’t give her the benefit of the doubt)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.