Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid twit is now making this 5pm announcement about her
Anything for engagement hunnies!
Side note: are her eyebrows a look? Have they been laminated? I couldn’t help but think how ridiculous they look in her latest video.

Reactions: 1
Explaining her ming tongue, that’s obviously how she sits round the house all day the scruff bet her breath stinks 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Does she think everything she doesn’t know yet is a big surprise? It’s like she words it as a surprise to make it sound like ‘couple goals’ but it’s just normal every day things you would call each other about

Reactions: 7
No more hauls or renovations from our Grimo for a while. Cant wait to see what riveting content she can up with 😴

No more hauls or renovations from our Grimo for a while. Cant wait to see what riveting content she can up with 😴
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY - LIQUID DIET - TOOTH SURGERY/EMOTIONAL/BEST DAY OF MY LIFE (FEAT. TWIX SMOOTHIE - UNREAL)

OR

HUSBAND RATES MY OUTFITS AND THEN I CORRECT HIM, SILLY PUPS

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From the lovely @treelaptop
  1. Outed her friend for having an abortion
  2. Told the world about a colleagues sexual assault
  3. Traveled and stayed at her parents house during lockdown
  4. Pretended to sell her old merch for charity and pocketed the money (when she got confronted quickly donated a smaller amount)
  5. Started seeing a man when he had just had a baby and he had a partner.
  6. Lied about the length of the relationship with said man.
  7. Fell out with Sophia and cinzia
  8. Fell out with holly boon
  9. Fell out with Racheal Leary
  10. Fell out with Lucy flight
  11. Fell out with Sarah Ashcroft
  12. Cried mental health
  13. Said in a post about George Floyd and the blm said: all lives matter and “b r e a t h e”
  14. Lied about the dates she said she left school
  15. Said she was too scared to leave the house then posted photos of herself at her parents house.
  16. Slagged off doctors that looked after her when she was “ill”
  17. Sold clothing on depop that claim “never worn and excellent condition” however wears them in the picture and on YouTube?
  18. Sells gifted items she has done ads for on YouTube on depop (overpriced)
  19. Lied about getting lip filler, even though the filler lady had her face on her website
  20. Slagged off all her girl mates she’s ever had
  21. Claims every boy likes her and that’s why girls fall out with her
  22. SLUT SHAMES HER EX MATES FOR THEIR PAST SEXUAL EXPERIENCES
  23. The infamous Nando’s video: dances around Nando’s with a camera in her face and complains that a girl looked at her (zoomed in on her face).
  24. Said her brother was her son? But her brother
  25. Patronises her followers who didn’t go to private school
  26. Bitched about her school friends parents
  27. Bitched about her ex’s ex (5 years later)
  28. Bitched about her uni friends
  29. Bitched about her school teachers
  30. Bitched about random girls she sees in the street.
  31. Pretended to MIA not on social media however, filmed videos, tiktoks and instagrams.
  32. Gasslighted followers in to being kind to her- even if their questions were genuine and valid.
  33. Pretended to get “suprised” for her birthday but #gifted on her Instagram post regarding it and the note in the hotel room states mrs Horton meaning she planned the whole thing. AND PRETENDED TO BE SURPRISED
  34. Pretended to do a random daily vlog and her husband surprised her with a meal and tickets to theatre, yet she lets slip before the surprise she’s saving herself for a meal. AND PRETENDED TO BE SURPRISED.
  35. Set up another birthday surprise, pups popped confetti in her face she “woke up”, looked straight at the camera AND PRETENDED TO BE SURPRISED.
  36. Never washes her hair and brags (??)
  37. Does shower and brags (??)
  38. Does brush her hair and brags (??)
  39. Talks about a stomach condition (to help people) but never mentions what it is
  40. Travel to a hotel for her birthday during Coronavirus then lied about when she went so it didn’t look like she did.
  41. Gets her dad to rate her outfits ( go to ladbible for peoples opinions)
  42. Got annoyed when doctors suggested stomach condition (SC) was an eating disorder
  43. Got annoyed when they suggested SC was all in her head
  44. Said that if she watched Coronavirus on the news she would convince herself she had it (??)
  45. Posts about soothing her colon constantly (not wrong to do, but defo not right)
  46. Her favourite chocolate is a twix (not weird- but considering her SC means she’s gluten dairy free - suspicious)
  47. Said Michelle keegan looked horrible with filler in her face
  48. States: not uploading makes her SC worse because she's anxious that people will unsubscribe from her channel. That is emotional blackmail.
  49. Tried to wipe all existence of her husband pre- herself.
  50. Exploited BLACK LIVES MATTER by tagging the movement in a video and clickbaited but only mentioned it for two seconds, diluting social media of true education on blm
  51. Released a wedding video which mainly contained close ups of her, her and you guessed it, her.
  52. Uploaded a video about her husband being deaf and made it about... her.
  53. For #clapforcarers she set up the camera and danced and sang into it. Making it about herself and not the carers at all.
  54. Used her camera whilst vlogging and caused a car crash
  55. Joked about being incest with her dad on Twitter
  56. Multiple youtubers have implied she’s fake and not real in camera
  57. People have came forward that they have received threats from her if she tells anything about her (whilst telling everyone her business to thousands of subscribers)
  58. Fake cried on YouTube when she got called out
  59. Cashed in on mental health week by pretending to have live panic attacks on camera
  60. Claims to have 200 panic attacks a week(really hope she doesn’t but it isn’t possible)
  61. Pretends her parents are poor when the live in wealthy areas of Brighton and she went to private school
  62. Friend came forward to say she would message other girls boyfriends
  63. Let’s her followers message ex friends threatening
  64. If someone disagrees with her she posts their name on her story for her followers.
  65. A girl posted that her boyfriend bought her something. Imogen posted that her boyfriend had being cheating on her.
  66. Commented on Cheryl Cole’s weight saying she needed a McDonald’s
  67. Said “Cheryl Cole looks ill - brilliant role model”
  68. Has a group chat for her “huns” and her ex and ex’s baby mother were added to it.
  69. Claims people bully her yet others claim she bullied them and she used to scare them growing up
  70. Says if people don’t like pda they’re bitter and cold and jealous of her
  71. States her family is lovely and loving not like most peoples (sorry if your part of a family you aren’t as loving as Imogen’s)
  72. Claimed to have death threats over lip filler(??) but didn’t post the evidence like she usually would
  73. Has a damaging view on weight- continuously states she’s fat. Although she isn’t.
  74. States this is the only time she’s been insecure- in the next sentence she states she remembers when she was an insecure teen.
  75. In a video about panic attacks she added 8 ads, then only once she got back lash stated she would donate to charity.
YOU WIN 🙌 you remembered and touched on way more than me. You hero

I’ll be honest with you all I’m someone from Imogen’s past and I came on here being so angry at her lies and wanting to correct it but I’m gonna take a break and not look on here as I don’t want the negative times with her in my life on my mind anymore. I love you all and Thankyou so much for seeing her for who she is and essentially having my back - without even knowing who I am. Keep questioning her stories and challenge her videos, she will carry on trying to deceive others for a long time still. I’m more worried for her young, naive audience than my own issues with her, she will scar them with the fake picture perfect life and fake appearance she upholds, if anyone seeing this and thinks that might be you please take a break like me, your better than her and more beautiful in so many ways. She is the definition of a lowlife, don’t sink to her level. Love you guys xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Only me that feels sorry for Spencer and disagree with the comments made about him and Hugo on here? Imogen is obviously a very manipulative and controlling person, we all know it, it's even more evident when Spencer is so quick to change his answer to agree with what she is saying. If a woman was being manipulated and their personality changed so drastically to appease her partner I'm sure the outlook would be different and people wouldnt be calling her a "drip" and telling her to get a backbone😬 the amount that man has changed and the way his physical appearance has declined so rapidly I'm genuinely worried for him, it's not healthy and the relationship with her doesn't seem healthy. She has such an ego and has to be best at everything, even her "loving family" has to be better than his, I imagine he must feel really isolated since shes cut him off from his past. especially considering there has been speculation regarding Spence perhaps having some sort of disability that they haven't disclosed? The same for hugo, everyone says they feel like hes on the spectrum but then makes fun of those traits. He is only 16 after all, still a young boy, would feel terrible if he read some of these comments made about him. I'm all for having a pop at imogen because shes a manipulative liar, but tearing her family down for the sake of it seems a bit far imo

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Only me that feels sorry for Spencer and disagree with the comments made about him and Hugo on here? Imogen is obviously a very manipulative and controlling person, we all know it, it's even more evident when Spencer is so quick to change his answer to agree with what she is saying. If a woman was being manipulated and their personality changed so drastically to appease her partner I'm sure the outlook would be different and people wouldnt be calling her a "drip" and telling her to get a backbone😬 the amount that man has changed and the way his physical appearance has declined so rapidly I'm genuinely worried for him, it's not healthy and the relationship with her doesn't seem healthy. She has such an ego and has to be best at everything, even her "loving family" has to be better than his, I imagine he must feel really isolated since shes cut him off from his past. especially considering there has been speculation regarding Spence perhaps having some sort of disability that they haven't disclosed? The same for hugo, everyone says they feel like hes on the spectrum but then makes fun of those traits. He is only 16 after all, still a young boy, would feel terrible if he read some of these comments made about him. I'm all for having a pop at imogen because shes a manipulative liar, but tearing her family down for the sake of it seems a bit far imo
Omg when she compared how ‘close and loving’ her family is compared to his 🤢 it’s just so rude

Reactions: 13
^^ This.

I would also say if Spenny was in a position where he feels like he's being manipulated etc (I'm not saying he is or isnt), Imogen is in the public eye so it must be scary to admit it as she has thousands of people who would likely always back her up.

Reactions: 12
YOU WIN 🙌 you remembered and touched on way more than me. You hero

I’ll be honest with you all I’m someone from Imogen’s past and I came on here being so angry at her lies and wanting to correct it but I’m gonna take a break and not look on here as I don’t want the negative times with her in my life on my mind anymore. I love you all and Thankyou so much for seeing her for who she is and essentially having my back - without even knowing who I am. Keep questioning her stories and challenge her videos, she will carry on trying to deceive others for a long time still. I’m more worried for her young, naive audience than my own issues with her, she will scar them with the fake picture perfect life and fake appearance she upholds, if anyone seeing this and thinks that might be you please take a break like me, your better than her and more beautiful in so many ways. She is the definition of a lowlife, don’t sink to her level. Love you guys xxx
I’ve kept tabs on a couple of you who actually knew of Imogen as it’s interesting to hear all of your opinions and the other side of her stories. Hope you’re not one of the main victims from her story times - whoever these people are, it must be a crappy feeling seeing her profit and buy a £500k house from her lies/ exposing secrets about them.

Reactions: 5
Omg taken me a couple days to catch up with the thread !! Taken me back to lockdown days when this thread was moving so quickly .. I love you all :ROFLMAO: .

agree with everyone’s points! And yes the timeline!! I am literally so confused. I’ve only just watched the q&a ... did anyone pick up on the fact dee and salad were bought houses when Imogen was younger, done them up and sold them to move onto the next??? Sorry thought she was a poor princess with hand me downs that couldn’t afford anything????. SHE MAKES ME SICK. And her accent has got posher over the years:rolleyes:

Reactions: 31
She really slipped up with her latest VLOG. Her and Spennys real personalitys come out. She sounds rough as, they are a match made in hell..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.