Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWolf

VIP Member
913A0E05-7703-455B-A110-612F8B48589C.jpeg

I’m sorry but how badly edited is this.... look at the size of his head compared to his feet 😂

#savespencer

3EAE9398-C41A-4626-AD48-F42A853BE615.jpeg

Double posting but I had to share! I’m having way to much fun 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m leaving this here because honestly I completely forgot it happened and it still makes me PISS.

When Imo fell over and Spencer was “crying his eyes out”. She was “in agony“ even tho there is literally nothing on her arm lmao.

but it’s hard seeing someone you love get hurt angels

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

pinecones

Chatty Member
I’m not complaining about my stomach condition angels, I’m grateful to even have a stomach hunnies xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Khunx

oh my god 5 minutes in ... Imogen says ‘I’ve been saving since I was 16’ then Spencer says he has been saving since the same age. Imogen looks at him and says ‘well actually you started saving a little bit later because you lived in the moment and did your holidays and stuff’. She made Spenny change his answer the little cow, he then said ‘actually yeah maybe the last 5 years’. SHES SO MEAN SHES GOT TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, EVEN HER HUSBAND. As if Imogen hasn’t had holidays since she was 16 😂 Honestly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Lauralooloo

I can't fucking abide her. I havnt seen my kids in 4 weeks now. My two little girls have cried every night because they can't be at home with me as I had covid then my eldest got it. I have to leave things at my front door for them to collect with their grandad as I can't have contact and have wave from my window, my 10 year old started her periods and I couldnt even lay down and cuddle her and make sure shes Ok and make her feel better. I've not been able to work and I'm on SSP just before Xmas. My partner can't work due to isolation rules. I have sever anxiety, health anxiety, PTSD and depression and still mange to stick to the rules. And this fucking numpty is just pissing about bending every rule in the book so she can do as she fucking pleases. I do not care a fuck what Hugobee has in the ways of disabilities... He has a mum and a dad and he is 16... Get a grip you absolute cretin. Who the fuck does she actually think she is?? She is so stuck up her constipated, shit encrusted arse that she can't see the world dosnt revolve around her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

treelaptop

VIP Member
Her new video is dressing her mum for a week, she’s claiming it was filmed before lockdown I smell the sweet smell of BULL SHIT
Why the fucks she lyinggggggggg. She’s wearing the trousers that were in her haul two weeks ago so it couldn’t of been filmed before lockdown 🙃🙃🙃🙃
C9BAF480-BF8C-49FB-85E9-723351AB5596.jpeg
D247E970-EB54-4D1B-B182-BEC292D4BBB1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Crisps

VIP Member
Hugo rapping “I came from nothing”
Imo: “you didn’t come from nothing though did you, you came from a loving home”
Jesus, she’s like a parody.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle

VIP Member
this is the reply i got when questioning it on her yt. I’m not english so have different rules but surely you can’t have hugo and your dad in your bubble when they are both technically from different households? correct me if I’m wrong
Omg she talks so much shit. Literally just making stuff up. 'He's our brother's sister's friend's husband and because he's from Australia and doesn't eat tomatoes he's allowed to be in our bubble. Hugs n kisses hun'.

• Haha

Eckledomr

WTF was that story earlier when she was asking him to call her sweet girl and then saying ‘no make your voice go higher’ and he had to say it a few times until he said it right? Then he put his hands down her trousers and she’s like ‘aaah that’s my bum bum we’re on camera!’ What the actual fuck I’m gobsmacked that they’d put something so odd online

And then advertising a random cooking device for £1,149?!!!! And says “oh I know people might think its £1,149 but its honestly sooo good and does so much”

She shocks me more and more every day, her demographic is mainly young teenagers, why is she banging on about a £1,149 cookery device??? And even if someone of an older demographic sees it who the fuck has £1,149 to spend casually on a cooking device?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41