Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god 5 minutes in ... Imogen says ‘I’ve been saving since I was 16’ then Spencer says he has been saving since the same age. Imogen looks at him and says ‘well actually you started saving a little bit later because you lived in the moment and did your holidays and stuff’. She made Spenny change his answer the little cow, he then said ‘actually yeah maybe the last 5 years’. SHES SO MEAN SHES GOT TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, EVEN HER HUSBAND. As if Imogen hasn’t had holidays since she was 16 😂 Honestly!!!
I thought this! Like she belittled him for having lads holidays. She really hates anything to do with his life before her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When was this video supposed to filmed pre toothache so before they moved mid toothache when she was in agony the last two days when she's been in agony and lost the dry socket

Reactions: 4
When was this video supposed to filmed pre toothache so before they moved mid toothache when she was in agony the last two days when she's been in agony and lost the dry socket
I think it's filmed after they moved Coz they said they are filming in their new room. Either way thought she was in agony and couldn't get dressed!

Edit :Spencer makes me cringe so much. Lol at imogen, 'I've been saving since I was 16 but obviously you dip in and out' yes of course that's normal but you weren't specifically saving up for a house then though were you! Why has she always got to correct Spencer

Last edited:
Glad to see the latest video only has 13k views. None of that video was good advice, they only briefly mentioned the help to buy ISA which is now a lifetime ISA and no mention of how you set one up.

Also at 7.04: 'its not great for your mental health or actual health' 😒😒😒 mental health IS ACTUAL HEALTH. The word you are looking for is physical health hun. Such a supporter of this topic thought you would know that?

Agrre with you @Shopifyspotify.. Its crazy how quickly and quietly he changed his answer! Shes just jealous that she wasn't invited in any girls holidays as she had no mates, spenny was clearly a popular boy before they met

Edited to add: when exactly was dhe 'homeless'? Her dad owns a 4 bedroom house in Hove and its confirmed hes been there since imogen was at least 14 but more likely longer. That would have still cost a lot 13 years ago so why is she pretending to be poor still??? I stayed on my friends sofa for 3 months after uni when saving for rent deposit - i don’t claim to be homeless and it was actually kinda fun!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it’s recently because she has red nail polish on and in her toothache vid she didn’t, I think she deleted it because she knows the timeline doesn’t add up at all 😂😂

Reactions: 3
oh my god 5 minutes in ... Imogen says ‘I’ve been saving since I was 16’ then Spencer says he has been saving since the same age. Imogen looks at him and says ‘well actually you started saving a little bit later because you lived in the moment and did your holidays and stuff’. She made Spenny change his answer the little cow, he then said ‘actually yeah maybe the last 5 years’. SHES SO MEAN SHES GOT TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, EVEN HER HUSBAND. As if Imogen hasn’t had holidays since she was 16 😂 Honestly!!!
Spencer should’ve turned around and said “Well if you hadn’t spent so much on lip fillers, we’d of had a lot more money” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone already mentioned this on the previous thread, but I’ve only just noticed her Adam’s apple! I don’t know how I hadn’t noticed it before because it’s really obvious. The previous post said she has a male hip structure or something and implied she was trans, which I don’t think she is it’s just an observation

Reactions: 8
Someone already mentioned this on the previous thread, but I’ve only just noticed her Adam’s apple! I don’t know how I hadn’t noticed it before because it’s really obvious. The previous post said she has a male hip structure or something and implied she was trans, which I don’t think she is it’s just an observation
if this isn’t true, don’t be giving her ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed it too!! I didn't want to mention anything (ive also seen the post on GG) as i thought i was being weird. Its as prominent as spencers in that video! Maybe down to weight loss?

I am also confused with the timeline cos Spencer said in the video how Mill's hasn't been well from toothache and she was just like yeh and quiet and also when they were talking about their favourite room, she thought he would say the bedroom cos that is where the magic happens, but that they haven't had any magic yet since moving in with her being unwell. Her timelines don't make sense, she doesn't make sense!!!!

I am also confused with the timeline cos Spencer said in the video how Mill's hasn't been well from toothache and she was just like yeh and quiet and also when they were talking about their favourite room, she thought he would say the bedroom cos that is where the magic happens, but that they haven't had any magic yet since moving in with her being unwell. Her timelines don't make sense, she doesn't make sense!!!!
The thought of them pair doing “magic”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Plz somebody send the listing for her house as I cannot for the life of me find it🤣

I’m leaving this here because honestly I completely forgot it happened and it still makes me PISS.

When Imo fell over and Spencer was “crying his eyes out”. She was “in agony“ even tho there is literally nothing on her arm lmao.

but it’s hard seeing someone you love get hurt angels

View attachment 292877
I will never get bored of this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I genuinely think it’s all a hoax... the house is unbelievably unrealistic for her and we all know she’s a compulsive delusionist...does Spencer even have a job? She just adds to 2020s sad, diabolical cases haha that’s not even my pet hate... the obsessive, wasting, disgusting overconsumption of her boots/primark/boots hauls.. wonder where all the stuff goes no way she makes use of it. The world is dying because of inconsiderate, greedy people like her, she blatantly lies for company’s too about the quality for profit... it’s actually so awful and I really hope she wakes up and grows a brain to realise her damage most importantly to young girls self worth and for the planet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think it’s all a hoax... the house is unbelievably unrealistic for her and we all know she’s a compulsive delusionist...does Spencer even have a job? She just adds to 2020s sad, diabolical cases haha that’s not even my pet hate... the obsessive, wasting, disgusting overconsumption of her boots/primark/boots hauls.. wonder where all the stuff goes no way she makes use of it. The world is dying because of inconsiderate, greedy people like her, she blatantly lies for company’s too about the quality for profit... it’s actually so awful and I really hope she wakes up and grows a brain to realise her damage most importantly to young girls self worth not too the planet
Message me pleaseeee 💖

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.