Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Come on kids hop in” she sounds like some sort of predator :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry Imo me and my partner have just bought our first house at 21 and she grew up without parents and you still play the poor narrative? Pisses me off flouncing around like she’s someone special if you got a proper job and actually stopped buying so much tit you could’ve bought one 5 years ago
She’ll never know the true meaning of sacrifice !!
Snap!! Im 21 too, bought my house back in January when I was 20! I'm no one special! Come from the same as what says - broken family etc etc. Literally beans on toast for tea at one stage of my parents divorce. Its all about sacrifice, she has no idea what that is as as much as she plays the poor card, she will never know the meaning of poor! No doubt her mum and dad paid their deposit! She forgets that her dad lives in HOVE and her mum in the new forest, two of the most expensive places!! Give over with the tit imo

Reactions: 11
525k O.I.E.O it was on the market for, but they could’ve offered less.
They'd have had to offer more, no one accepts lower when its offers in excess of, our mortgage broker told us this! I tried that with my house and nope! Not even 1k less 🥴 ended up having to go 5k over the asking price before they accepted!

duck off why is she such a beg how embarrassing

didn’t she crash her car, did she ever get another or does she just drive Spencer’s
She got it fully repaired

Oh my god another HUGE clothing haul!!!! Yet shes getting things for free from Facebook and moaning she's poor. She is disgusting. A struggling single mother, or anybody struggling for that matter could have used those. Cheeky bleeping witch. I know it will all be on the credit card, every single piece sent back and she will pay the credit off with the refund. Smart, I get it. But what is the point! Her whole channel is clothes hauls, boots and superdrug, im about to die and repeat.

Oh my god another HUGE clothing haul!!!! Yet shes getting things for free from Facebook and moaning she's poor. She is disgusting. A struggling single mother, or anybody struggling for that matter could have used those. Cheeky bleeping witch. I know it will all be on the credit card, every single piece sent back and she will pay the credit off with the refund. Smart, I get it. But what is the point! Her whole channel is clothes hauls, boots and superdrug, im about to die and repeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
she put up a tiktok with her little sister saying “miss my little sis” then uploaded a instagram in the exact same outfit / makeup, so she’s obv been with her 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
she put up a tiktok with her little sister saying “miss my little sis” then uploaded a instagram in the exact same outfit / makeup, so she’s obv been with her 😂
Thats been filmed in her new house as well - you can see the vase in the background that shes been posting over Instagram

Reactions: 4
No chance she is in lockdown she broke the rules last time. Someone commented on one of her TikToks saying she sounded like the female version of will from the inbetweeners I was screaming ahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If someone wants entertainment- go and watch her old videos when she just started with Spencer before they were engaged and just after they got engaged. She’s changed him so so so so much. He barely says a word or cracks a smile in the old videos

Reactions: 5
No chance she is in lockdown she broke the rules last time. Someone commented on one of her TikToks saying she sounded like the female version of will from the inbetweeners I was screaming ahahahah
When she broke the rules before to make mocktails in Salad’s kitchen and deleted the video hahaha

“I just moved into my new house, it’s not new it’s old and we’re doing it up but-”

OKAY WE GET IT

Reactions: 6
How much did her house cost does anyone know? I know I cry a lot but seriously this is too much it’s ridiculous it’s everyday every video it makes me feel sick
i'm emotional and cry often too! Haha. But there's a difference when you constantly 'crying' and posting it all over social media. I'm sorry but when I'm a blubbering mess and feeling vulnerable I'm not thinking oh hey let's record myself...

Reactions: 13
Omg she’s now filming a come shopping with me at the range!!! I swear we’ve already seen all the Xmas stuff in that shop in her last video???? She’s so BORING how do people actually enjoy this content????

I don't like talking about bodies .... but her saying she has 'dancers legs' when she's wearing them skinny jeans ... Imo ....... there's nothing ON your legs. Dancer legs are thick with muscle, you haven't danced in years, you're just skinny. 😭

How are we meant to feel if YOUR legs are 'too thick/muscle-y' for skinny jeans, yet look stick thin?

Reactions: 21
Omg she’s now filming a come shopping with me at the range!!! I swear we’ve already seen all the Xmas stuff in that shop in her last video???? She’s so BORING how do people actually enjoy this content????
So so pointless as well as the shops are closing tomorrow so who exactly is it 'helping'??

Reactions: 5
Omg you can hardly see her hairline in her insta story 😂😂 shes receding rapidly

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she does these rediculous posts to 1- boost engagement, her mum doesn't have instagram and she's never posted about her birthday before. 2- convince herself shes a good person as she knows deep down she isn't.

Has anyone worked out at what age or year her parents got divorced?

She seriously needs to get a grip. I lost my uncle on the 25th October, heart attack in his sleep at 55, so unexpected. My cousin (his daughter) was only 21 and turned 22 just two days later. For the rest of her life she will associate her birthday with loosing her dad. She can barely speak and has silenced her phone. Now because of the restrictions we can't even have a wake, let alone hug eachother at the funeral. This is the real tit that people are going through atm imogen. Your crying stories are pathetic.
I am so sorry for your loss 😢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.