Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fake ‘posh’ accent she does makes my skin crawl.
How are people still sponsoring her after all these scandals?!?!

Reactions: 12
Only me that feels sorry for Spencer and disagree with the comments made about him and Hugo on here? Imogen is obviously a very manipulative and controlling person, we all know it, it's even more evident when Spencer is so quick to change his answer to agree with what she is saying. If a woman was being manipulated and their personality changed so drastically to appease her partner I'm sure the outlook would be different and people wouldnt be calling her a "drip" and telling her to get a backbone😬 the amount that man has changed and the way his physical appearance has declined so rapidly I'm genuinely worried for him, it's not healthy and the relationship with her doesn't seem healthy. She has such an ego and has to be best at everything, even her "loving family" has to be better than his, I imagine he must feel really isolated since shes cut him off from his past. especially considering there has been speculation regarding Spence perhaps having some sort of disability that they haven't disclosed? The same for hugo, everyone says they feel like hes on the spectrum but then makes fun of those traits. He is only 16 after all, still a young boy, would feel terrible if he read some of these comments made about him. I'm all for having a pop at imogen because shes a manipulative liar, but tearing her family down for the sake of it seems a bit far imo
Her latest video definitely makes me think Spencer is on the spectrum, in the clips of them in the car picking up the keys (7.30) he looks like he’s stimming with the repetitive movements he’s making

Omg now she’s uncontrollably crying that it’s her mums birthday... does she ever stop!!!!. she lost time with her mum during the divorce??? (I defo think her mum cheated, anyone else???) .. but yeah some people don’t have a mum or they pass away when they’re young IMO, that is something to be upset about not the amount of love you received from your family growing up. She has to be the best even to the point her family have to be the best at loving ??? bleeping weird.

Reactions: 24
The crying is just too much! 😳 There’s always an edge to her saying how ‘grateful and ‘blessed’ she is. She has the best parents ever and no one will ever be as loved as she is as we just aren’t as lucky as Imo!

Reactions: 13
I think she does these rediculous posts to 1- boost engagement, her mum doesn't have instagram and she's never posted about her birthday before. 2- convince herself shes a good person as she knows deep down she isn't.

Has anyone worked out at what age or year her parents got divorced?

She seriously needs to get a grip. I lost my uncle on the 25th October, heart attack in his sleep at 55, so unexpected. My cousin (his daughter) was only 21 and turned 22 just two days later. For the rest of her life she will associate her birthday with loosing her dad. She can barely speak and has silenced her phone. Now because of the restrictions we can't even have a wake, let alone hug eachother at the funeral. This is the real tit that people are going through atm imogen. Your crying stories are pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she does these rediculous posts to 1- boost engagement, her mum doesn't have instagram and she's never posted about her birthday before. 2- convince herself shes a good person as she knows deep down she isn't.

She seriously needs to get a grip. I lost my uncle on the 25th October, heart attack in his sleep at 55, so unexpected. My cousin (his daughter) was only 21 and turned 22 just two days later. For the rest of her life she will associate her birthday with loosing her dad. She can barely speak and has silenced her phone. Now because of the restrictions we can't even have a wake, let alone hug eachother at the funeral. This is the real tit that people are going through atm imogen. Your crying stories are pathetic.
So sorry to hear this :(. This is what angers me the most with her!!!. Sitting on Instagram crying all the time .. sorry stop documenting every time you cry over minuscule things when people are going through real hard times!!!! She has family, a husband, a house, a GOOD paying job (too good for my liking) and she constantly throws it down our throats that she’s so GRATEFUL for having these things. Stfu

• Heart

Gosh that’s so sad. I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤

Reactions: 1
2ABB210D-E288-4B17-948E-A8FA4FFEFBED.jpeg

Realistic expectations for not buying a 500K new build... 🤣 Instead she’s bought an older house for over 500k. That they basically want to rip out and start again. So relatable to her audience...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How much did her house cost does anyone know? I know I cry a lot but seriously this is too much it’s ridiculous it’s everyday every video it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 3
How much did her house cost does anyone know? I know I cry a lot but seriously this is too much it’s ridiculous it’s everyday every video it makes me feel sick
525k O.I.E.O it was on the market for, but they could’ve offered less.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do companies even look at her content before asking her to prompt something...
CBD drops or whatever but doesn’t stop crying?!
ive said it before and I’ll say it again she will be in for the shock of her life when something truly bad happens to her, or one of her most loving family!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 297128
Realistic expectations for not buying a 500K new build... 🤣 Instead she’s bought an older house for over 500k. That they basically want to rip out and start again. So relatable to her audience...
Haha exactly, god knows how much the fit out will cost on a house of that size. Also I would have been buzzing if I had a £500k house at 21 🤣 it’s annoying when it’s someone like Imo that manipulates her audience and tells so many lies. Just manifest hun and you’ll get there xoxo

Reactions: 2
I don't have TikTok but a friend today showed me all her videos and all the acting ones we exactly how she behaves when she 'cries' with no tears, like always. The TikToks just prove how fake as duck they both are!!!

Reactions: 6
Remember, nobody else has a mum and nobody else has a relationship like theirs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was going to comment on how she’s toned down on her singing a bit in videos but I’ve just seen the b&m video and I see she is still in full force

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.