Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be easier for her to explain why she’s not crying, as she literally cries at EVERYTHING. Her videos would only be a minute long then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m 1 minute in and she’s already warned me she’s gonna have a yellow tongue because she’s had a turmeric latte

I don’t think I can watch any more

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg it’s as if no one has ever bought a house before! And spencer just makes me cringe so much, the way he is shaking and acting when they got the keys 🙈

Reactions: 6
She’s def had lip filler you can tell so bad why not admit it. dislike her brother and how she baby’s him so much. Hugobeeeee borderline incest

Reactions: 7
She’s def had lip filler you can tell so bad why not admit it. dislike her brother and how she baby’s him so much. Hugobeeeee borderline incest
Thats not her brother, that's her reincarnated dead pet dog ... remember

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What’s the surprise? I can’t deal with watching the tears and fakeness of her

Reactions: 2
Omg I’ve just started the latest vid Im screamingggggg. She tells him about the mortgage and Spenny really doesn’t care but she’s in full blown character. Then he asks if she’s recording, she says yes then he goes ‘of course you are’ *cue Spenny to get into character*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg I’ve just started the latest vid Im screamingggggg. She tells him about the mortgage and Spenny really doesn’t care but she’s in full blown character. Then he asks if she’s recording, she says yes then he goes ‘of course you are’ *cue Spenny to get into character*
I was legit coming on here to say this. He literally is like I've got 5 mins and goes to HIGH FIVE her over the news and then realises she's filming. He's just as much as a fake as she is 🤢

Reactions: 21
I was legit coming on here to say this. He literally is like I've got 5 mins and goes to HIGH FIVE her over the news and then realises she's filming. He's just as much as a fake as she is 🤢
TRUST ME !!!! Tbh i feel he is fake due to the pressure from her. She literally puts words into his mouth and controls her so much. She deffo wears the trousers in the relationship lmao

Reactions: 17
Imagine having to film and document every single moment of your life. So sad.

also, why does everything have to be a “surprise”? Why can’t you just be like normal people and say, hey the solicitor phoned we can go and sign the papers

Reactions: 16
Im sorry but when her and Spencer are in the car and he's like 'you'll be on this journey and the next journey when a baby pops out'

... Excuse me?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sorry but when her and Spencer are in the car and he's like 'you'll be on this journey and the next journey when a baby pops out'

... Excuse me?
Great, can't wait for them 2 dimwits with their brains painted in to repopulate in the world. Imagine the tears. Oh god, everyone quick, grab your snorkels. Oh wait, she never has any tears!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.