Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title removed

Hello and welcome to thread number 17! It’s been a little slower over the last month or so but our Imo is providing some high quality tit again so let’s see what happens!

Quick rundown of the last thread

Imo said she had a massive surprise to tell us all... was she pregnant? No. Was she getting divorced, sadly, no. She’s bought a house with Pups!!! A ridiculously overpriced house, not too far from where she currently resides. Claims she will be doing it up but we shall see.

She’s had a funny few days with her “wisdom tooth” and apparently had the most infected, most impacted wisdom tooth ever and the dentist had to kneel on her chest whilst they extracted it leaving her with an awful case of dry socket. All of this happened whilst Spencer apparently watched. Then she said he watched through the window. Have you ever been to a dentist which has a window in which people can watch through? Nope? Neither have I. She did a storytime for us and her face looked as slim as ever, the only thing we could spot that her lips had quite a bit of bruising and we’re looking a little more plump than usual.

This video was swiftly deleted within a day, apparently she didn’t like having a negative video on her feed when she’s just bought a house or some tit. Blah blah blah.

Happy tattling!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s stupid revealing that she bought a house for a surprise element, just for one video. She would of got so many views actually taking people along with the process.

She’s saying Spencer didn’t save as much as her because he had lads holidays when he was younger but she literally went on holidays with holly boom and had designer bags and stuff so why’s she acting like she’s amazing at saving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yayy I got the thread title!! thanks everyone for believing in me - I’m gonna have a twix to celebrate!

Sorry admin for swearing I have learnt my lesson about not putting it in a thread title

but she does need to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh noooo title removed 🤣

Just watched the new video. It’s very odd to park outside of a house you don’t own every day praying and ‘manifesting’. The owner probably couldn’t wait to hand it over to them in the end so they’d duck off 😂

Also great another home account... just what this world needs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s stupid revealing that she bought a house for a surprise element, just for one video. She would of got so many views actually taking people along with the process.

She’s saying Spencer didn’t save as much as her because he had lads holidays when he was younger but she literally went on holidays with holly boom and had designer bags and stuff so why’s she acting like she’s amazing at saving 😂
duck me is that what she said? I’m not being funny but Spencer would not have been saving when he was younger. Neither was she!! They will have only started saving since early this year I bet

Reactions: 5
title removed

Hello and welcome to thread number 17! It’s been a little slower over the last month or so but our Imo is providing some high quality tit again so let’s see what happens!

Quick rundown of the last thread

Imo said she had a massive surprise to tell us all... was she pregnant? No. Was she getting divorced, sadly, no. She’s bought a house with Pups!!! A ridiculously overpriced house, not too far from where she currently resides. Claims she will be doing it up but we shall see.

She’s had a funny few days with her “wisdom tooth” and apparently had the most infected, most impacted wisdom tooth ever and the dentist had to kneel on her chest whilst they extracted it leaving her with an awful case of dry socket. All of this happened whilst Spencer apparently watched. Then she said he watched through the window. Have you ever been to a dentist which has a window in which people can watch through? Nope? Neither have I. She did a storytime for us and her face looked as slim as ever, the only thing we could spot that her lips had quite a bit of bruising and we’re looking a little more plump than usual.

This video was swiftly deleted within a day, apparently she didn’t like having a negative video on her feed when she’s just bought a house or some tit. Blah blah blah.

Happy tattling!
excellent round up by the way @Hbirdette bravo 👏

Reactions: 7
duck me is that what she said? I’m not being funny but Spencer would not have been saving when he was younger. Neither was she!! They will have only started saving since early this year I bet
She definitely wasn’t was she or she wouldn’t of shut up about it!!

Also She said that she got a phone out for her ex and she got turned down for her car but said she didn’t have bad credit I bet you she had a ccj.

Reactions: 8
oh my god 5 minutes in ... Imogen says ‘I’ve been saving since I was 16’ then Spencer says he has been saving since the same age. Imogen looks at him and says ‘well actually you started saving a little bit later because you lived in the moment and did your holidays and stuff’. She made Spenny change his answer the little cow, he then said ‘actually yeah maybe the last 5 years’. SHES SO MEAN SHES GOT TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, EVEN HER HUSBAND. As if Imogen hasn’t had holidays since she was 16 😂 Honestly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m leaving this here because honestly I completely forgot it happened and it still makes me PISS.

When Imo fell over and Spencer was “crying his eyes out”. She was “in agony“ even tho there is literally nothing on her arm lmao.

but it’s hard seeing someone you love get hurt angels

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I’m leaving this here because honestly I completely forgot it happened and it still makes me PISS.

When Imo fell over and Spencer was “crying his eyes out”. She was “in agony“ even tho there is literally nothing on her arm lmao.

View attachment 292877
I will never get over this! It’s so STRANGE. Poor sensitive souls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never get over this! It’s so STRANGE. Poor sensitive souls
she also did a tiktoc where she "accidentally" fell over and he started crying, absolutely painful to watch. if my bf ever cries when i fall over, then he may get a slap....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 292877
This moment will never not make me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused when she said when the surveyor or whatever approved it she was excited Cos she got to surprise Spencer or something along those lines. But in her we bought a house video she said spender surprised her on his birthday when they got accepted or something?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 292877

I absolutely hate this narrative they try to put out that if you don’t cry if your other half falls or is hurt then you don’t love them as much as they love each other. Like no if I fell over my husband would piss his pants and then pick me up and same for me if he did too. But no. Imogen and spenny have the most precious loving love that no one else has experienced and if you say you do your wrong. Bore off daft cunts

Reactions: 26
Also im sorry but they arent special for buying a house 😂 people do it every day.

Plus I don’t think imogen is the right person to take money advice from hahaha 🤫🤫🤫

Oh fuckkkkk off with the drinking thing! How can she say they saved because they dont drink 😂 gin and tonic is like £3.50, juice is about the same price, idiot haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Also im sorry but they arent special for buying a house 😂 people do it every day.

Plus I don’t think imogen is the right person to take money advice from hahaha 🤫🤫🤫

Oh fuckkkkk off with the drinking thing! How can she say they saved because they dont drink 😂 gin and tonic is like £3.50, juice is about the same price, idiot haha
I definitely spend less on my weekly wine than she does on lip filler

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.