Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, new to this! Don’t particularly like her but don’t dislike her but have watched/followed Imogen for a few years now and am shocked at how much weight she has lost. She used to be really attractive and look a healthy size 10-12 but is now a bag of bones?! She is definitely unwell (eating disorder?) but also mentally unwell. Lots of overexaggerated playing the victim stories, never her fault?

am also shocked at how good looking spencer used to look? She has drained the life out of the poor man.

very interested to see the cringe sex vid, and see how much they lie and filter the questions they only want to answer lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really want to know why she isn’t friends with Lucy flight, soph and cinz, holly boon, syd n ell, like all these people she was so close with then suddenly nothing, anyone know what happened lol
I'd love to know as well, I only found imogen through Holly's channel when she started and loved watching them both! Now

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Imogenation #18 Mills and Pups doing a vid about the birds and the bees go on Spenny say doggy woof again please

Video added for reference

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Those pictures of Spencer in his giant shoes get-up is like when your Mum makes you take a picture in the new clothes your Nan got you.
And Imo’s comment ‘my fashionable boy!’ She bought the clothes! She’s complimenting herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread ideas..just for some fun!

'Colon massages and the sex q&a, pups just wants to get away for a day'

'While spenny gives a massage & dries imos hair, she edits out clothing tags without a care'

'Pups the hairdresser wants a quiet bike ride, but she sucks on her olives always by his side'

'Pups is trying to ride away, but princess babygal forces him to stay'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she’s a right witch in real life
Sophia and Cinzia alluded to what she's like - I say alluded as they didn't use her name but were defo referring to her - said everything was going well until they realised she lied about everything (including small things) and spent all her time bitching about people and tryna get S&C to turn against other influencers. Can so imagine her going on about being bullied about lip filler 'which she doesn't have' and god knows what else for them to find out she's lying, would be so creepy

Reactions: 18
Sophia and Cinzia alluded to what she's like - I say alluded as they didn't use her name but were defo referring to her - said everything was going well until they realised she lied about everything (including small things) and spent all her time bitching about people and tryna get S&C to turn against other influencers. Can so imagine her going on about being bullied about lip filler 'which she doesn't have' and god knows what else for them to find out she's lying, would be so creepy
I don't watch Sophia and Cinzia. I watched part of the sleepover vlog with Imogen though. Where can I see the video where they say this?

I don't watch Sophia and Cinzia. I watched part of the sleepover vlog with Imogen though. Where can I see the video where they say this?
This was on their podcast in response to a q about cutting out a toxic friend. I posted about this ages ago, just found it:

They said (paraphrasing): They both became really good friends with this girl, they had a group chat with her and everything and really liked her. Then after a few weeks/months they found out from third parties that she had been lying about who she was and about a lot of other stuff, and had been lying to them but also trying to turn them against everyone else in the industry. Whenever a name was brought up she would come out with a story about how she hated them but S&C didn't feel comfortable with this as they didn't know these people and had no reason to turn against them, and believed she was using them as she knew they had no experience with these people and was trying to manipulate and control them and get them on side. So they decided they didn't wanna be friends with her anymore and were gonna just distance themselves and let the friendship fizzle out without the drama of a discussion about her behaviour. Eventually she did get in touch asking what had happened and they explained and she accepted it.

Sounds about right! It is the Girl Talk 1st April 2020 episode if anyone wants to listen, 7ish minutes onwards :)

Reactions: 20
This was on their podcast in response to a q about cutting out a toxic friend. I posted about this ages ago, just found it:

They said (paraphrasing): They both became really good friends with this girl, they had a group chat with her and everything and really liked her. Then after a few weeks/months they found out from third parties that she had been lying about who she was and about a lot of other stuff, and had been lying to them but also trying to turn them against everyone else in the industry. Whenever a name was brought up she would come out with a story about how she hated them but S&C didn't feel comfortable with this as they didn't know these people and had no reason to turn against them, and believed she was using them as she knew they had no experience with these people and was trying to manipulate and control them and get them on side. So they decided they didn't wanna be friends with her anymore and were gonna just distance themselves and let the friendship fizzle out without the drama of a discussion about her behaviour. Eventually she did get in touch asking what had happened and they explained and she accepted it.

Sounds about right! It is the Girl Talk 1st April 2020 episode if anyone wants to listen, 7ish minutes onwards :)
Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: 2
RIP old Spenny

Who remembers this pic? 🤣😭🐶
I think we should all send him old photos of himself to that email and compare them to now. He needs to see!!! But I don’t think he would ever leave. She is so manipulative and would probably and awfully, talk suicide

Omg at about 9.50 I only just watched this vid. You know Spencer’s dad didn’t really do much growing up he was just cuddly and good at cleaning WASNT HE SPENCE. Yes not like my super duper dad who built bleeping Rome didn’t you know.
As soon as she started to say that my jaw dropped. She is awful!! I used to really like her videos before coming on here (from a completely different channel who mentioned it) then noticed what this website is!! Got so lost in this thread and now I cannot see the good in her videos I really can’t, opened my eyes!!

I'd love to know as well, I only found imogen through Holly's channel when she started and loved watching them both! Now
Because they probably couldn’t deal with the over exaggerating

Sorry huns but I don't think we've discussed this enough. The fact that she BADLY photoshopped the back of her dress. Presumably to cover the tags that she inevitably left on. Like, it's just so weird and wrong that she leaves the tags on all her clothes and later sells them as 'new'. She really is a scamming, scabby little cretin isn't she? Can spend half a mil on a house but huns has anyone got a student discount I can use for 10% off a £15 Missguided dress. duck off.View attachment 320030
She did leave the tag on she said it in her story

He looks ill. This is so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can we please discuss how she can go in and out of “crying” within seconds. It’s like watching the film SPLIT

“It was Patricia”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.