Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video I'm I missing something it's not Black Friday till this Friday. I know majority have already started it but...

Omg at about 9.50 I only just watched this vid. You know Spencer’s dad didn’t really do much growing up he was just cuddly and good at cleaning WASNT HE SPENCE. Yes not like my super duper dad who built bleeping Rome didn’t you know.
Wait a minute, didn’t she say a few videos back that his family weren’t cuddly & close like that???

Reactions: 3
To the poster who mentioned about her in the red dress.. Was it the one in this video?

• Wow
Another haul. Does anyone need this many clothes?!?!?! Does she just buy them for the video and then return them all? (Hence always leaving the tags on) if she doesnt that is so weird - who needs that many clothes?!!!
I think she does send most back and just gives the illusion of having lots of dosh

‘My IG friends’ because I have no real friends. Does she actually have any mates? Seriously
She looks like a monkey

Reactions: 2
Erm just watched the singing videos on ig. I think I'll have to write in my journal to cure my trauma from that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just skipped through her video and at the end she’s showing the bags of stuff that’s going to ‘charity’ saying she keeps mentioning that she gives her stuff to charity...
When we all know she sends it back (as she doesn’t rip the tags of like anyone else would) or sells it on depop... she really loves playing the saint don’t she!

Reactions: 2
She adds items to her bag willy nilly! I read about the product, look for reviews, go through all the pictures! She hardly bloody looks!!

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched new vid yet but ca we just talk about the fact that she’s singing ‘Girls need love’ on her stories - identical to Holly Boon a few months back. Black and white, hair slicked back. Not like Imogen to sing such a risqué song either - what’s she trying to prove?

Is she lubing us up for the Sex Q&A come December? Either way - cringing all over, yet again 🥴😬🥴😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She adds items to her bag willy nilly! I read about the product, look for reviews, go through all the pictures! She hardly bloody looks!!
I spend hours looking at a £5 item to make sure it’ll be right 🤣 she just doesn’t care

Reactions: 6
are we sure she’s not sitting on the toilet?!😂
I just went back and had a look at her video... she is definitely sitting on the toilet... (I double checked, her other bathroom just has a bath no standing shower) 😂 classy
804F9569-D982-4395-A8DB-B10220E58D29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
thread suggestion: "imogen, hun, you can't sing. spencer shouldn't have given you that ring"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get it lol she literally can’t sing at all why post that 😂😂😂 and she’s sticking her chin out half a mile

Wait a minute, didn’t she say a few videos back that his family weren’t cuddly & close like that???
yes she did!! But she couldn’t just outright be rude and say your family are tit and mine are amazing so she likes to do softer little digs to lower the blow xxxx because she’s such asweet angel princess pie

and spencer just accepts it like a moron !!!!! Literally said his dad was lazy around the house pretty much? And didn’t do anything? She’s only known spencer about 2.5 years!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.