Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or does the back of that dress look edited? Like shes tried to cover the label or something 😂
Sorry huns but I don't think we've discussed this enough. The fact that she BADLY photoshopped the back of her dress. Presumably to cover the tags that she inevitably left on. Like, it's just so weird and wrong that she leaves the tags on all her clothes and later sells them as 'new'. She really is a scamming, scabby little cretin isn't she? Can spend half a mil on a house but huns has anyone got a student discount I can use for 10% off a £15 Missguided dress. duck off.
Screenshot_20201122-151208_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
913A0E05-7703-455B-A110-612F8B48589C.jpeg

I’m sorry but how badly edited is this.... look at the size of his head compared to his feet 😂

#savespencer

3EAE9398-C41A-4626-AD48-F42A853BE615.jpeg

Double posting but I had to share! I’m having way to much fun 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 320057
I’m sorry but how badly edited is this.... look at the size of his head compared to his feet 😂

#savespencer

View attachment 320069
The new iPhone has a wide lens feature so I bet they’re using that and it’s making their feet look huge and weird in all their pics! I think it’s supposed to be used for landscapes and stuff- you’d think she’d know this stuff considering she takes videos and photos for a living! 😂😂😂

View attachment 320057

#savespencer

View attachment 320069
Also has anyone saw The Little Rascals when one boy sits on the other’s shoulders and they wear a trench coat to make it look like a man 😂😂😂 reminds me of that 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t help but think that Spencer is a victim of controlling and coercive behaviour from Imogen. He can’t go anywhere without her fawning over him and making him feel guilty, or she has some kind of dramatic incident and he has to come home. She won’t let him do anything by himself and puts him down all the time. He is a literal shadow of his former self.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t help but think that Spencer is a victim of controlling and coercive behaviour from Imogen. He can’t go anywhere without her fawning over him and making him feel guilty, or she has some kind of dramatic incident and he has to come home. She won’t let him do anything by himself and puts him down all the time. He is a literal shadow of his former self.
💯
Remember the video when he was on a night out with friends and she had a panic attack and made him come home. Its SO plain to see.

Reactions: 32
💯
Remember the video when he was on a night out with friends and she had a panic attack and made him come home. Its SO plain to see.
But what’s even worse and narcissistic is that she puts these videos documenting her manipulation on the internet for everyone to see !!! Why do her huns enjoy her bullshit

Reactions: 18
I really want to know why she isn’t friends with Lucy flight, soph and cinz, holly boon, syd n ell, like all these people she was so close with then suddenly nothing, anyone know what happened lol

Reactions: 9
She’s obsessed with black Olives now according to Instagram ... I wonder if she has to suck them down without chewing like pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really want to know why she isn’t friends with Lucy flight, soph and cinz, holly boon, syd n ell, like all these people she was so close with then suddenly nothing, anyone know what happened lol
Cause she’s a psychopath!!!

Reactions: 3
#SaveSpencer
I totally agree that Spencer needs to look after himself. He looks happy on his bike :) ( and a decent weight ). Why does Salad need to teach him to paint ? My mum taught me ! Girls can paint and do DIY !! I feel Salad is totally incharge of the refurb ( ffs that doesn't really need doing).. normal people would call it decorating .. they spend so much time with her family .. how does it balance out ? He is in danger of loosing perspective of what a real life is .. this is what mates and family can give you..not social media.. #SaveSpencer

Reactions: 12
I’m desperate to know too! Always felt like she was clinging onto people so that may be why

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s a right witch in real life

Reactions: 6
Hate it when I have to go to my full time job and miss out on tattle 🤣 been fun catching up- you lot are funny.
Just watched the tiktok of her sucking through her pasta. Delightful. “I’m grateful to eat” will you BORE OFF
Also.. baby prince pups insta story. Wow. How are they not bleeping mortified by their behaviour? Surely he can’t have friends? They are just the most bizarre couple of people I’ve ever come across in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry huns but I don't think we've discussed this enough. The fact that she BADLY photoshopped the back of her dress. Presumably to cover the tags that she inevitably left on. Like, it's just so weird and wrong that she leaves the tags on all her clothes and later sells them as 'new'. She really is a scamming, scabby little cretin isn't she? Can spend half a mil on a house but huns has anyone got a student discount I can use for 10% off a £15 Missguided dress. duck off.View attachment 320030

I reckon she’s also rubbed out her shoulder blades, bet they were sticking right out

Reactions: 1
I just showed my boyfriend old spencer vs new spencer and he made me show him more photos because he couldn't believe it was the same person. I feel so sorry for him, he looks so unhealthy

• Sad
Reactions: 5
if my boyfriend posted an insta story of us two like that his mates would never ever ever let it go😂😂😂😂😂 like......honestly lost for words

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.