Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: skinny malinky long legs, big banana feet, pups got some beans to spill & what a treat it'll be

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baby hunny is loosing subscribes!

Omg spencer in her latest tik tok, he looks pissed!

Reactions: 4
She’s live on insta right now 🥴

What a hypocrite.. she just said she doesn’t want to talk about weight as it could be a trigger for someone YET she films herself having a panic attack and posts it on the internet for the world to see when it can be a trigger for so many?!? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 27
I lasted 3 mins in her live and it was so boring I had to leave

her dad asked what he was getting for Christmas and she said DADDD YOURE GETTING MEEEE

such a strange relationship

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hiiii i’ve been catching up, what’s all this about Hugo being her reincarnated Dog? 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m howling over it, but what video does she mention it/ what’s the context i NEED to know this is hilarious. What a load of bullshit 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hiiii i’ve been catching up, what’s all this about Hugo being her reincarnated Dog? 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m howling over it, but what video does she mention it/ what’s the context i NEED to know this is hilarious. What a load of bullshit 😂😂😂😭
I can’t remember when, was it Hugo’s soppy bday message? But she said her dog Phoenix died and Hugo rose from the ashes 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imogen spent £450 on those clothes for her mum... just going to leave that here.

Also why would you out your mum and tell everyone that she has suffered with body dismorpha??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imogen spent £450 on those clothes for her mum... just going to leave that here.

Also why would you out your mum and tell everyone that she has suffered with body dismorpha??
She's got no morals whatsoever. Its disgusting and she loves flaunting every aspect about everyone 😔

Reactions: 7
I’ve said this in a previous thread but ( please don’t come at me ) when I LOVED Imogen I tweeted holly boon one time basically she was slagging Imogen off and I said “ why you doing that “ or something and she said “that girl done me so dirty, the only reason I won’t expose is because I don’t want people bullying others” then I started to see Imogen for the liar and victim she portrays. ( this was about 1 1/2 year ago )

Reactions: 13
I’ve said this in a previous thread but ( please don’t come at me ) when I LOVED Imogen I tweeted holly boon one time basically she was slagging Imogen off and I said “ why you doing that “ or something and she said “that girl done me so dirty, the only reason I won’t expose is because I don’t want people bullying others” then I started to see Imogen for the liar and victim she portrays. ( this was about 1 1/2 year ago )
Holding out for the day when one of her previous influencer friends shares a video exposing her! I really do hope it happens. just like she exposed all her "failed friendships" where it was everyone elses fault, not hers

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.