Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never post on here but omg I just saw Imogen in Brighton with Ben Salad and pups! She was wearing knee high boots and a red satin mini dress like she was going to a party?? Weird bc of lockdown...Actually smiled too and she gave me a witch stare like wow. This bubbly image of her must be a facade.
Did she look as thin as she does in photos?

Reactions: 1
That video on tik tok looks like she wants to vomit at the thought of even putting the Mac n cheese in her mouth

Reactions: 3
She literally has the tags on her whole outfit that she is wearing on the video with her mom!! And acts like she forgot to take it off her Zara trousers then she turns again and the tags are on the top too!!

Reactions: 7
She literally has the tags on her whole outfit that she is wearing on the video with her mom!! And acts like she forgot to take it off her Zara trousers then she turns again and the tags are on the top too!!
I noticed this, then she says ‘I’ll take them off later’ she could of just took them off instead of doing a whole video like that but then again they’ll probably be getting sent back anyway

Reactions: 6
Just seen the stories on Spencer’s Instagram of them both going SWEET BOY SWEET GIRL in that horrible voice 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good GOD. Spencer’s instagram story 😷 I am so not ready for this bloody sex q&a 😂😂😂 ‘oh my darling sweetness angel blossom does that feel okay’ ‘oh my pretty patheticness beautiful sweet peasant I have finished already’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh my gosh. I really don't want to be rude about spencer because its imogen i hate, but he looks seriously unwell. Most people are flushed after excersize and look healthy but sweaty. He looks completely haggard, pale and worryingly angular in the face. Im worried 😓

Just seen the stories on Spencer’s Instagram of them both going SWEET BOY SWEET GIRL in that horrible voice 🤢🤢🤢
Where has this 'im shyyyy' thing come from? 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my gosh. I really don't want to be rude about spencer because its imogen i hate, but he looks seriously unwell. Most people are flushed after excersize and look healthy but sweaty. He looks completely haggard, pale and worryingly angular in the face. Im worried 😓
I know where you’re coming from! I said what I said out of concern as he isn’t looking well.

Good GOD. Spencer’s instagram story 😷 I am so not ready for this bloody sex q&a 😂😂😂 ‘oh my darling sweetness angel blossom does that feel okay’ ‘oh my pretty patheticness beautiful sweet peasant I have finished already’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You won’t have to worry about it, they don’t actually have sex. They’re just so grateful for each other and so in love (more in love than anyone else has ever been!!!!!!) they don’t need to physically have sex they just “manifest” it...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Baby prince just wanted a few hours’ peace on his bike ride and even then IMO can’t help banging on the window to get his attention for a photo. IMO, let the poor boy go out without his every move being documented on your insta story as a pathetic attempt to make us believe he has his own life when he clearly doesn’t. The way he stares at her is like he’s wishing she’d just piss off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know he’s weird and does some strange things that we laugh at, but I actually feel sorry for Spencer, poor bloke

Reactions: 24
Yes sorry nothing was aimed at you! Im glad he got to have a bike ride on his own at least, although would have been funner with some mates 😔
No need to apologise, didn’t take it personally :)

It’s probably the only ‘me’ time he gets and even then Imogen had to record him and share it on insta. Is she unable to leave him be..

Reactions: 2
The new video with her mum, Imo seems like an exhausting person to have a conversation with. Its like she can't stand it when someone else talks and constantly wants to ask over them, so uncomfortable to watch

Also, I can't believe I'm saying this....but I think Imo wants Spenny to be super thin so he can look more like her dad..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to see what people who knew Spencer before Imogen thinks of him now.
she’s like Kathy bates off misery with spencer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.