Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new video were she is styling her Mam, at 17:56 there is a guy out the window in a red jumper. I think he is cleaning the windows. I can't tell if that is her house or a neighbors'. *Just realized that isn't her house because they started talking about an iron.

Also her Mam looks way younger than I expected.

Also also at 17:56 in the video she isn't wearing shoes and her feet do look super big!

Reactions: 1
So, it’s been spoke about her possible having a ED, so she does a ‘come eat with me’ on tik tok which could be very triggering to some!
She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 5
So, it’s been spoke about her possible having a ED, so she does a ‘come eat with me’ on tik tok which could be very triggering to some!
She’s a disgrace
It actually makes me quite sad the way she handles food, it's so obvious she has some kind of disordered eating. I wish someone in that 'close-knit' family would get her the help she needs but I guess they enjoy the 'fame' and money too much

Reactions: 9
This is petty but anyone else think imo lied about not having braces? Her teeth are really good and it’s the kind of thing she’d lie about, she likes to pretend she’s completely natural and perfect 😒
She had composite bonding done

Reactions: 2
Just catching up .. As for the Dee video ( yawn ).. when was this done ?.. From the garden outside it's Autumn so either under the tier 1 rule of six REQUIRING social distancing or masks and adequate ventilation OR it's her lockdown breaking trip a fortnight ago. Whether it's legal - who knows, but social mixing outside your household has been banned in Bolton since early August, most of the North soon after, so just very insensitive to the families ripped apart by Covid..but she doesn't watch the news so hasn't a clue. As for boy wonder visiting last weekend, assuming he is at college in Hampshire, Imo lives in Sussex and midweek she is posting pictures of herself in London clearly keen to display her location ( same nail vanish as the dieing act, so painted over the weekend ). This is how the virus spreads around the country with Covididiots...they all assume it's not them. And why was she in London ? Maybe medical as she is posing around the corner from Harley Street .. probably not NHS .. just saying ;)

And to amuse you, has anyone looked at what their names mean ?
Imogen means maiden, Spencer mean butler and Horton, yes you guessed it dirty town, so by my reckoning they should be known as 'The Maiden and her Butler from Dirt Town. Well is amused me !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up .. As for the Dee video ( yawn ).. when was this done ?.. From the garden outside it's Autumn so either under the tier 1 rule of six REQUIRING social distancing or masks and adequate ventilation OR it's her lockdown breaking trip a fortnight ago. Whether it's legal - who knows, but social mixing outside your household has been banned in Bolton since early August, most of the North soon after, so just very insensitive to the families ripped apart by Covid..but she doesn't watch the news so hasn't a clue. As for boy wonder visiting last weekend, assuming he is at college in Hampshire, Imo lives in Sussex and midweek she is posting pictures of herself in London clearly keen to display her location ( same nail vanish as the dieing act, so painted over the weekend ). This is how the virus spreads around the country with Covididiots...they all assume it's not them. And why was she in London ? Maybe medical as she is posing around the corner from Harley Street .. probably not NHS .. just saying ;)

Imogen means maiden, Spencer mean butler and Horton, yes you guessed it dirty town, so by my reckoning they should be known as 'The Maiden and her Butler from Dirt Town. Well is amused me !
It doesn’t matter about the restrictions because you are supposed to social distance from anyone who is not in your house hold, even with the rule of 6 the 2m rule still applies

Reactions: 3
Never post on here but omg I just saw Imogen in Brighton with Ben Salad and pups! She was wearing knee high boots and a red satin mini dress like she was going to a party?? Weird bc of lockdown...Actually smiled too and she gave me a witch stare like wow. This bubbly image of her must be a facade.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Never post on here but omg I just saw Imogen in Brighton with Ben Salad and pups! She was wearing knee high boots and a red satin mini dress like she was going to a party?? Weird bc of lockdown...Actually smiled too and she gave me a witch stare like wow. This bubbly image of her must be a facade.
Wonder where she’s off 🤣

Reactions: 1
If you see an insta pic with her by the seafront in a red dress, you heard it from me first 😉

Wonder where she’s off 🤣
God knows! Maybe a photo shoot?? 😂

I hope I am right about 83 Portland Palace Insta photo being in London .. can't see one in Brighton ..

100% she is having liquid diet as part of her ED.. She looks ill its worrying
With her existing “stomach condition” I’m not sure a dentist would advise her being on a liquid diet for a long period of time. She also states that she sent Spencer out for laxatives and prescription pain. Laxatives wreck your stomach if abused frequently, and stomach pain can be a side effect of them. I’m surprised with her ongoing “stomach condition” that she would take laxatives long term given this.

Additionally, did I see in her latest living with a stomach condition video (where Spencer is playing nurse and massaging her back) that she was meant to be having investigations but due to covid they have stopped? Erm...there might be a delay but if they were urgent then I’m pretty sure they would be going ahead.

My mother has just had a hernia repair 2 weeks ago that was delayed but they said at no point would she be cancelled as the surgeon himself said “I’m a gastro surgeon, I’m useless with respiratory viruses like Covid, if I cancelled all my patients I’d have nothing to do and a very long waiting list when this is all over!”

Reactions: 5
How the duck is she still on a liquid diet and moaning about a bleeping tooth she had her tooth out like a month ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
How the duck is she still on a liquid diet and moaning about a bleeping tooth she had her tooth out like a month ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I honestly think she knows she’s getting attention from concerns about being too thin and it’s more likely that she loves the attention and is starving herself for that purpose rather than actually having an ED. She does display a lot of ED Tendencies but she’s such a liar that I think she’s actually sick enough in the head to purposefully flaunt these clues purely for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly think she knows she’s getting attention from concerns about being too thin and it’s more likely that she loves the attention and is starving herself for that purpose rather than actually having an ED. She does display a lot of ED Tendencies but she’s such a liar that I think she’s actually sick enough in the head to purposefully flaunt these clues purely for attention
Agreed! Such a disgusting mentality to have!
Her legs on the pic with the leather cycling shorts look worryingly thin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.