Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but if I have ever realised I’ve left a tag on I take it off there and then, she noticed the labels on her trousers and left it there?😂

Reactions: 5
Even if it was filmed before lockdown they should be social distancing as they are from different households!!

Reactions: 15
Her new video is dressing her mum for a week, she’s claiming it was filmed before lockdown I smell the sweet smell of BULL tit
Yeah im really trying to work out the timing. Didnt she move just before lockdown and this was when her tooth pain was the worst and she couldnt talk properly? 🤔 So this must have been filmed recently when shes sorted out her house and toothpain is gone?

The seamless transition to her non declared Ad was funny. "mum keeps asking about my watch, and conviently heres the box and 5 minutes of speil about how sustainable it is (even though i buy fast fashion at least once a week) and how its real leather (even though i always bang on about vegan leather because i *so* care about the animals)"

Her mum did look quite good in some of the outfits though

Reactions: 12
Also how did Hugo get to her house? Did he fly on the wings of angel Hugo? In the video they’re saying they stayed over too - this was defo filmed then Hugo went back to theirs with them when she got called out. And before lockdown you weren’t allowed to stay over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a liar, how are her parents allowing her to break the rules even? Mine wont let me see them because of it! So frustrating. In her videos spencer looks fragile and frail I was watching her old videos and it’s mad how much he’s changed!!

Reactions: 10
Can someone else tell me they’ve realized when she films a one to one video with someone she constantly speaks over them, doesn’t let them a word edgeways and just sits and nods and says ‘yeah’ whenever they do get a second to talk she sits with her google eyes wide open and then goes back to being her over active self talking about her self in her stupid fake posh accent.

Why the fucks she lyinggggggggg. She’s wearing the trousers that were in her haul two weeks ago so it couldn’t of been filmed before lockdown 🙃🙃🙃🙃View attachment 318687View attachment 318688
CAUGHT OUT LYING AGAIN

Reactions: 20
Dirty Dee is so annoying in the latest video, you can see where Imo gets her strange behaviour from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so she forgot to take her labels off AGAIN. Really don’t know if it’s just a genuine mistake but it seems to happen in every video, and she always addresses it and then just leaves it, she could easily take them off there and then after ‘realising’
Shes a Butterfly Brain hun. So quirky 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is petty but anyone else think imo lied about not having braces? Her teeth are really good and it’s the kind of thing she’d lie about, she likes to pretend she’s completely natural and perfect 😒

Reactions: 7
Seriously. What is wrong with them? Are they special needs? It’s cute if they are and I feel so bad for mocking them

What size are her FEET?! they look a size 27!
Are they the boots she bought Spencer’s? Sharing is caring in the most loving relationship goals

Reactions: 3
I'm really confused, she claims that the video was filmed before the strict (current) lockdown.
But I'm sure it wasn't allowed before either. Mixing households indoors and not socially distancing, am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
Would love to know figures on how much of what she buys she keeps v returns. I reckon she only keeps about 10% of stuff she shows in hauls. (Clothes ones that is)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.