Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist...

Maybe Hugo is Spencers carer? 😂 to be honest the lot of them look like they need a good scrub in the bath :sick: what is with spencers wispy pubes on his face look like a 14 year old malnourished teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hugo rapping “I came from nothing”
Imo: “you didn’t come from nothing though did you, you came from a loving home”
Jesus, she’s like a parody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Something doesn’t sit right with me about proclaiming her gift to someone is *thoughtful* especially to his face. Like I feel it’s for him to say it’s thoughtful or she can say to someone else “oh I got him a really thoughtful gift”. She’s so big headed and then for it to be an ad 🤢

Reactions: 16
Your comments have not disappointed today😂😂😂 just sat at work pissing myself about Spencer singing LIGHT UP LIGHT UP

Also I’m well up for the zoom call

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your comments have not disappointed today😂😂😂 just sat at work pissing myself about Spencer singing LIGHT UP LIGHT UP

Also I’m well up for the zoom call
I watched it during a boring training zoom call and had to turn my camera off cos I was wetting myself:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg she's still going on about the bleeping tooth😩😩😩

When is she going to do a 'what I eat in a day after horryfing wisdom tooth extraction liquid style' video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so melodramatic about EVERYTHING and Baby Prince's weeping every time she sneezes doesn't help. I showed my boyfriend that TikTok of her faking being hurt and showing Spenny's reaction and he was horrified. I joked asking what he would do if I fell over and his response was just "I don't know probably take a picture and laugh" because that's a NORMAL reaction. They've both clearly got debilitating co-dependency issues and that's why they're still together. Any normal person would have run for the hills at this point

Reactions: 19
She's so melodramatic about EVERYTHING and Baby Prince's weeping every time she sneezes doesn't help. I showed my boyfriend that TikTok of her faking being hurt and showing Spenny's reaction and he was horrified. I joked asking what he would do if I fell over and his response was just "I don't know probably take a picture and laugh" because that's a NORMAL reaction. They've both clearly got debilitating co-dependency issues and that's why they're still together. Any normal person would have run for the hills at this point
‘Run for the hills’ ahahaha love it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No wonder she struggles to tit she’s swallowing pasta whole and expecting her already damaged stomach to be able to process it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on the House Reno’s and living with my worlds most chronic illness video.

A few things...

1. Why does Spencer always feel/look like a spare part? Even in his own home? In every situation? Whether it’s with her or her twit of a Dad. Constantly patronised. Stand up for yourself, for god sake.

How is Bensalad gonna dictate what he’s doing in his own home? Sat in the corner dying to grab a paint brush and get his hands stuck in.

2. Salad calling Spence ‘Plankton’ is far from “endearing”, Imo - it’s degrading and it’s patronising.

3. Still makes me laugh how she can go from breathlessness agony to talking quite happily to the camera about how this is her ‘reality’

4. 13:45 His single hand basically wraps the entirety of her back 😳

5. Spencer gone to collect her Tramadol prescription - well that makes so much sense - you don’t bloody eat on the things. They’re fabulous for pain but highly addictive 😬

6. That thing she does with the lips is the most irritating thing. Pursing them out constantly.

💤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her new video is dressing her mum for a week, she’s claiming it was filmed before lockdown I smell the sweet smell of BULL tit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her new video is dressing her mum for a week, she’s claiming it was filmed before lockdown I smell the sweet smell of BULL tit
Why the fucks she lyinggggggggg. She’s wearing the trousers that were in her haul two weeks ago so it couldn’t of been filmed before lockdown 🙃🙃🙃🙃
C9BAF480-BF8C-49FB-85E9-723351AB5596.jpeg
D247E970-EB54-4D1B-B182-BEC292D4BBB1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
so she forgot to take her labels off AGAIN. Really don’t know if it’s just a genuine mistake but it seems to happen in every video, and she always addresses it and then just leaves it, she could easily take them off there and then after ‘realising’

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.