Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no so Hugo can go between the two parents house if he’s under 18? I don’t know how old he is.. then he can form both his mum and dads ‘bubble’, his dad being single when he’s with him they can go to one other household (which Imogen is claiming is hers), but when he’s with his mum he can’t see any other household as she’s got a partner I believe?
Spot on, he’s under 18 so can only visit his mum and dad but NOT Imogen and spencer(only if he didn’t see his mum) she’s bending the rules so much it’s actually upsetting

Reactions: 7
Spot on, he’s under 18 so can only visit his mum and dad but NOT Imogen and spencer(only if he didn’t see his mum) she’s bending the rules so much it’s actually upsetting
She tried to claim that she was Hugo’s carer but still I’m sure you are only allowed to go between your parents houses, if his mum needed a break then he could go to their dads?? But let’s not forget that Imo is Hugo’s “mum” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Is salad ACTUALLY a single person household though because I’m sure he has lodgers usually

Reactions: 18
At the end of the xmas decorating vlog she said "I wish I could invite you all round to just chill and watch a Christmas film, put on our onesies and just cuddle" and then Spencer, says "there will be a time when that will be able to happen"

very weird. she does say about wanting to do meet ups which yes okay that is a bit more "normal", but when they say about having them in their house it's just so weird

• Haha
At the end of the xmas decorating vlog she said "I wish I could invite you all round to just chill and watch a Christmas film, put on our onesies and just cuddle" and then Spencer, says "there will be a time when that will be able to happen"

very weird. she does say about wanting to do meet ups which yes okay that is a bit more "normal", but when they say about having them in their house it's just so weird
Very weird as they are mostly very young. Spencer is 30 and imogen nearly 28. I am very close with my friends and siblings but we don't cuddle up when watching a film - maybe when we are hungover 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's like what,, 28?? are people aware that student discounts are for STUDENTS and not beggy women (see also, grace beverley) who can't manage their finances??

makes it weirder that her main demographic is like 12-15

Reactions: 10
Oh my god her new YouTube video I am dying laughing at her attempt to decorate her house for Christmas.... it looks garbage. She has no idea how to style anything neither does her dopey dad or brother 😆 when Hugo is rapping, Spencer is looking on like what have I married into... this family is crazy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No I can't cope at this part, poor Spencer 😂 😂 he sings and no one responds at all. it's at 18.56

• Haha
Her Christmas tree is as thin as she is, needs to add a bit more timber to both. Saying that her dad appears very slim in the video also 🧐

709288EB-5656-4CBE-ACF5-B2ABEA8789D2.png
Ahh look at grimmo holding her big wet blanket 🤪😜 not sure who is the more controlling one in this relationship 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.