Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG it was doing my head in she admits she’s a scruff and doesn’t wash and the her dodgy looking fingers were touching everything was making me feel sick.
She’s the reason I’m still attacking my weekly food shop with dettol. Grimmy Immy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never known someone to cry about literally anything!!

The way she talks to her brother in that baby voice creeps me out as well, he's a teenager not a toddler for god sake! You can see in his face he looks slightly uncomfortable by it too.

She's also so privileged as well, literally complaining about everything and thinking the world should revolve around her. It's bleeping go-carting it's supposed to be a laugh, not to be taken too seriously... complaining that there's a lot of lads there, yes Imo they're with their friends, you could rent the whole thing out if you had enough friends to do so...

Reactions: 14
13 men and me - the title of imos sex tape 😂😂 if you watched her new video then you’ll know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fucks me off when she’s talking about the price of something and how ‘it’s not good for her bank account though’. Like when Hugo wanted to go karting again and she said time and time again about how it’s expensive.

Reactions: 4
Fucks me off when she’s talking about the price of something and how ‘it’s not good for her bank account though’. Like when Hugo wanted to go karting again and she said time and time again about how it’s expensive.
I’m sure she only said what place she came and not them two as well 😂😂😂

I know it's a ball-ache sitting through watching her videos, so I thought we could have a bit of fun with it....
Introducing IMO-BINGO!!! How long into her next video do you think you'd be able to get before getting a line???? 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I know it's a ball-ache sitting through watching her videos, so I thought we could have a bit of fun with it....
Introducing IMO-BINGO!!! How long into her next video do you think you'd be able to get before getting a line???? 😜
SHE LOVES IT OI OI! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
The effort you have put into this is astounding :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m getting drunk at the weekend on this BOYS AND GIRLS

Reactions: 6
What was Hugo’s DREAM present?!.. can’t bring myself to watch it but wondering how dramatic she’s being?!

Why does spenny drink non alcoholic gin if he doesn’t like the taste of alcohol! Doesn’t make sense.... and also in her doing her make up bad video she says spencer HATES soap brows... maybe that was his way of trying to hint to her she looks a dick when she tried them before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.